seven: into you...

5 days later

jungkook is taking a deep breath before gently knocking to his teacher door, taehyung didn't show up in school the whole week or showed signs of life making jungkook frustrated and as well upset about the whole situation guessing that he did that because of him. the guilt of it got him so bad, he didn't want taehyung to leave school because of him.

slowly his eyes are witnessing shirtless in only towel taehyung who in shock seeing the younger right now said "jungkook? what are you doing? you can't be here right now" looking nervously around his apartment making jungkook a bit confused but start "hi, I mean- good evening Mr Kim. I'm sorry to intrude It's just, I wanted to talk to you. I haven't seen you whole week in school, is it because of me? ... us? I'm sorry for whatever I did, just please come back" blushing a little at the way taehyung looks so handsome.

"jungkook now It's not a good time for this talk, I'm busy" taehyung whispered, grabbing jks soft hand into his "please, go", "seriously? now you really gonna avoid me and quit? because we slept together- I'm sorry, I know that was a mistake for you but don't leave our school, everyone misses you" jungkook said upset at the way taehyung wants him to go, he walked closer to the elder and put hands onto his bare chest "I miss you..." looking at taes lips who breath out.

"jungkook, please you should really go" taehyung said meanwhile jungkook put hand onto his cheek, leaning closer to taes lips just to kiss him gently feeling how taehyung grabs his waist tighter. jungkook wraps arms around taes neck, letting taehyung touch his curves who kissed him deeper with each second as If hurrying but at the same time it seemed so meaningful, so wanted. oh how much jungkook wanted to feel it again, he thought he will never see or kiss taehyung. but there they are, wanting the same-

suddenly both of them heard a female voice coming from taes restroom "taehyung, who's that? you coming?"

that made jungkook break the kiss, still holding taehyung close look into the direction of the voice now noticing that the water was the whole time 'on' in the shower. he looked at taehyung who was clearly trying to say something but didn't know at all what "w-who-" jungkook whispers while taking off his hands from taehyung now tears running down onto his cheeks "who was that?" his voice breaking almost as much as his heart.

"jungkook I'm sorry-" taehyung is being cut off by jungkook who pushes him harshly away, starting to walk away while taehyung run after him on the corridor of his apartment building not caring that is almost naked "jungkook wait, It's not how it looks like" taehyung says while grabbing jks wrist to stop him from walking "It's not how it looks like? you have a girlfriend?" jungkook asked all broken, whispering last words.

"no, of course I don't. she's my friend from college, we just had sex. that's all, we aren't in relationship" taehyung said making jungkook cry even more "you slept with her after what we did? I thought you like me, that you want me", "listen, jungkook. It's too complicated" taehyung said.

jungkook hide faces in hands, never thinking that something could hurt him as much as seeing a person who he likes not feeling the same way as he do. "jungkook" taehyung whispered while grabbing jks waist closer who at first tried to take his hand away but stopped at feeling how one of their hands connects "come here tomorrow, I swear I will explain everything to you just please, you can't tell anyone about it"

jungkook exhales, shooking head while taehyung grabs his chin "look at me, come here tomorrow and we will talk okay? please don't cry, that breaks my heart seeing you like this" jungkook bites lower lip, finally nodding before freeing himself from taes tight grip and walking away.