three: mistake

"I swear to god, I hate everyone!"

jungkook mumbled, still trying to whip off the drink stains which someone lovely made on his crop top perfect. "jungkook, It's nothing just a beer" taehyung said calmly, opening door for jungkook to let him go first thinking that they finally found the restroom.

unfortunately, they didn't. "oh, I thought here is bathroom. hmm I guess It's yoongi's bedroom then" taehyung said making jungkook sigh "It's fine, It won't come off anyway" he said while sitting onto the bed trying not to lose a balance, feeling drunk "you can go, I'm gonna just stay here for a little and think about how lame my life is. sorry to disturb you sir, I guess?", taehyung chuckled sitting next to jungkook, their thighs are touching "I'm not leaving you here, kid" jk roll eyes.

"first of all, you don't have to talk to me that way when we are outside the school. let's leave these extreme formalities at school" taehyung started making jungkook look at him "besides, hey. don't worry, I can't even see this and hell no I won't leave you here alone so depressed about your feelin- nope, stretch that. a shirt" the elder added and these words made jk giggle, taehyung title head to the side with gentle as well warm gaze.

"yeah, maybe I'm a little overreacting" jungkook whispered "yeah maybe a little" taehyung chuckles "but that's how you rich people are working right? you care more about material things", "It's not true? my parents bank balance has nothing to do with it, besides how do you know i'm rich? maybe I'm not?" jungkook pouts, looking at taes handsome face a bit intimidated.

"I don't know, maybe because you are literally attending to the most prestigious school in the country? oh plus your celine shirt got me thinking this way" taehyung chuckled, jungkook looked down embarrassed "yeah, alright. forgot about that..." he mumbled making the elder boy push him playfully with arm "but I have to admit, you are pretty good dancer as your friend jin said. now I can only imagine how you sing" taehyung complements.

jungkook looks at him, smiling while saying "you are a good dancer too, really. I mean, I'm not saying better than be yeah still good though", taehyung bite lower lip gently "well thank you then", "well you're welcome" jungkook said back and both of them smiled at each other quickly looking away. fuck he's so handsome jungkook thought blushing even more, tugging hair behind ear all feeling like a mess.

"you know, I lied to you" jungkook started after some moments of comfortable silence between them, taehyung looked at him "hm? about what?" he asked confused, "I'm not attending parties often like I said earlier, honestly I've never been to one except the family ones. I'm not really allowed to party because you know, I'm not adult yet or... anyway, let's not bring that up. It's just- I guess I wanted to make you like me, I don't know that was stupid of me and now I see it. sorry for that, for everything"

"why did you lie? it's not a big deal" taehyung asked even more confused making jungkook blush "I guess because didn't want my new teacher to think I'm a lame and just a normal, cool teenager as I look like? I don't know, I act so stupid sometimes to make people like me or notice me", "you're not stupid, look let's take me for example. I'm literally partying right now while having over 20 tests to check yet" taehyung said back making jungkook giggle, the sound made his face light up with smile.

"we both are then" jungkook giggle out "technically, everyone are a little. and nothing is wrong with it. real friends will understand it and even like it as well as people surrounding you, If not screw them" taehyung said winking meanwhile, they both started laughing till suddenly jks hand landed onto tae's uncovered chest making them stop the whole action.

jungkook looked down at taes warm skin, breathing out at the way it felt so good how his palms touched it ohh...

taehyung was looking at him in little curiosity, not saying anything yet. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I think I'm kinda drunk. forget that I did that-" jungkook started but the alcohol finally won with him.