fourteen: sensitive

jungkook is looking at taehyung still being asleep, running palms through his hair gently while biting lower lip now thinking as a sober person about the last night.

jungkook may be young, inexperienced, and for some, even a mean, selfish, rich self-absorbed kid, but one thing cannot be taken away from him. whenever he wants something, he will do anything to get it. and he only wanted one thing, for taehyung to feel what he felt. and he still wants it, for taehyung to want him as much as he wants him.

because jungkook can't sleep without thinking about taehyung's pillow-soft lips kissing his waist, his hands touching every part of his body, how he squeezes his ass or eyes looking into his so deeply that everything was already known. there was something so appealing about it, so cold and sharp about it that jungkook couldn't stop being fascinated by it.

jungkook liked the fact that taehyung wasn't always gentle with him, that he didn't always try to hide how much he wanted to grab his body and treat him like a total slut. for some it may be strange, unethical and I would even say, hmm, 'not nice?' but for jungkook it was something that made his legs melt or leaves him speechless. this lack of gentleness, without thinking about whether someone would like it or not. the best thing about it all was that they could enjoy themselves and only themselves, no one else had an opinion about it.

as if their relation didn't exist.

"again, you are awake before me. as always, good morning" taehyung suddenly says lowely making jungkook finally pull away from his thoughts "good morning" jungkook says embarrassed, feeling how taehyung wraps arms around his waist "how's your head? have you slept well?", "It's not like we slept for only 2 hours" jungkook whispers making taehyung smile "right, I left a water on a bed side table, you should drink as much as possible. want some now?" he asks, looking at jungkook who shakes head sitting up on the bed "I-I want to apologise you for yesterday, for what happened. I'm sorry I got drunk, it was really stupid of me" jk whispers.

taehyung also sits up on bed, saying "It's okay, you are still young. I reacted a little bit too much, I shouldn't have done that" at that jungkook quickly turns to face taehyung "is that how you see me? a child?" he asks now with definitely an upset and hurt expression making taehyung title head to the side "I didn't say anything about you being child?", "but you kind of refers to it all the time, I'm not a brat. I am as good as people your age or even better" jungkook quickly says, fixing shirt a little nervously while eyes got teary. he always were a sensitive boy, couldn't hold back tears for longer than 5sec.

"listen, I never saw you as a brat or any of that" taehyung says, grabbing jks hand into his who in tears, whippes face all tired "I just want you to see me differently", "what do you mean? hey, look at am" taehyung asks confused. jungkook breaths out heavily, looking up at taehyung "ever since I saw you, it has never even crossed my mind to look down on you or in a way other than that adoring you. I think you are very mature, if someone get to know you better, and really smart. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you, you are extraordinary jungkook" taehyung said, with hand onto jks cheek who bites lower lip.

jungkook nods, breathing out trying to calm down before slowly leaning in and kiss taes lips who gently kisses back. "I had a really huge fight with my parents, that's why I came to that party" jungkook whispers against taes lips who asked worriedly "are you okay?", "I am It's just, they are worrying about me not caring about my future and them, saying that I'm a bad son and It just made me so mad because I hate fighting a-and everything. I don't know what to do..." jungkook explains, running palms through hair frustrated.

"what do you mean your future?" taehyung asked confused "there is this artistc school in New York, I will go there after graduation. I'm already on a students list because of my voice and all I have to do is send my application early, but I haven't done it yet" jungkook answered, looking down at taes chest "you mean, you don't want to go there?" taehyung asked, hand moving to jks thigh gently, caring his skin up and down "I want to, I do. It's just, I don't want to leave for that far. I'm scared of being away from my family, my friends and..."