eight: special treatment

1 month later

"-the parents decide to let Julia marry Count Paris, despite her opposition of course. Julia desperately seeks help from Father Laurence, who comes up with a cunning plan. he gives Julia a potion that will put her to sleep for 42 hours, preserving the condition to give the illusion of death"

taehyung said, holding the book in his hands while walking around the class. all of the students were listening to him mesmerised, including jungkook who was chawing lower lip the whole time with cheeks red like cherries.

"-Julia returns home, pretends to repent and prepares to marry Paris. but at night, she drinks the infusion and falls dead on the bed. In the morning, as you guys already know they find her and everyone is convinced that Julia is dead, well they lay her in the family tomb-" taehyung kept on story summary while jin leans to jks ear "you know that saliva is dripping from the corner of your mouth, right?" he said making jungkook quickly whip his mouth, mumbling "what? oh, sorry"

"it looks like you really fell for our hot teacher, don't worry girls in our classes are so freaked out at his point that are stalking his every social media private account. hoseok told me, that's wild right?" jin chuckled, jungkook just blushed not saying anything making his friend furrow "okay, I thought you will laugh or something. my bad" he said confused "what's up with you?", "nothing" jungkook says back now looking at his friend.

"you still really have this obsession over him?" namjoon asked "I just like to listen to him, and I never had obsession over him so please can you shut up? I try to focus", "right sorry, but to be totally honest I'm not really surprised that you like him" namjoon whispers making jungkook title head to the side "what do you mean?" he asks quietly "you know" namjoon starts, now writing something in his notes, smirking.

"he's older, has a job, educated, experienced , handsome as fuck and single. for you? perfect. I always guessed that the only reason you don't have a boyfriend yet is that you actually into older guys, and I'm not meaning here 60 year old grandpa but guys like our charming teacher. I know that he's hot and I'm not even gay, gosh I would give everything to look like him" jin explains and that made jungkook look down at his lap "what do you mean by experienced?" he whispers, grabbing bottle of water taking a sip.

"I mean that he must be fucking gorgeous at sex" jin says making jungkook starts chocking loudly "wow, there there buddy" jin said while patting jks back who signalise him with his hand that he's fine, but it was too late "jeon jungkook, please stand up" Mr Kim said while looking at jungkook but as well the whole class was doing the same, jungkook slowly stand up embarrassed, meeting tae's eyes.

"am I interapting you something? I'm sorry If my lesson isn't so interesting as the conversation you may have but I'm trying to teach here and you are disturbing me" Mr Kim said still with a book in his hands making jungkook apologise "I'm sorry, sir. that won't happen again, I promise" playing with palms nervously "please stay after class" taehyung said before continuing his speech.

jungkook sits up, keeping on chawing lower lip from habit nervously "sorry man, I should've say something. that was my fault" jin said with hand onto jks shoulder who shook head, saying back "no It's okay, don't worry about it" trying now to focus more on the lesson.

20 minutes passed and the lesson came to an end, everyone started leaving the classroom except jungkook who slowly when the door went shut came closer to his teacher who was packing his bag "you wanted me to stay, sir" jungkook said, feeling like a hot wave is hitting him when taehyung looks up at him now walking closer towards the younger boy.