six: sweet dreams

~~~~~

jungkook was looking around. he was in his class, wearing his uniform as if nothing weird is going on. day like everyday, right? "what the hell?" jungkook said surprised while trying to analyse what is happening when suddenly someone entered to the classroom. for his own surprise it was taehyung looking absolutely handsome and hot as never.

"good morning, I see you are earlier jeon jungkook" taehyung said with a smirk while locking door to classroom making jungkook blush, leaning on the desk behind "h-hi", "maybe we can do something interesting while your friends aren't here yet?" taehyung said and took off his shirt making jungkook blink twice "wow" he breath out while the elder walked closer to him with that sexy smile.

taehyung took jungkook up and sat him on the desk behind making the younger blush even more. "you are my favourite student, you know that right?" taehyung said while kissing jungkook who kisses back all melted, in shock what is happening. he wraps arms around taes neck who started unzipping his jeans, quickly taking them off of jks ass.

"you turn me on so much" taehyung whispers against jks lips just to start kissing his neck finally kneeling down "I want to taste all of you" he add, smiling at jungkook while looking up at him "w-what are you- oh~" jungkook surprised starts suddenly feeling how taehyung starts to eat him out, to be more specific, licking his ass.

"oh~" jungkook surprised moans out, feeling how his cheeks heats up and pleasure spreads through his body quickly. "oh~ my god!" jungkook said all in shock while running palms through taes hair, pulling him closer, throwing head backwards "this can't be real, oh my god!" back arching hardly at every lick when suddenly everything changes...

"you want me that badly, huh?"

taehyung asks into jks ear who with wrists tied with rope above head and blindfolded, black eye mask, full naked exhales "taehyung" feeling how the elder boy is grabbing his both legs extending them to almost full twine. they are in tae's apartment

"I didn't know you're that stretched" taehyung said lowely while jungkook arched back at feeling taes palms onto his sides, the elder placed himself between jks legs, wrapping jks legs around own waist "you want this? do you really want me" taehyung asked into jks ear just to quickly inhale his strawberry vape, exhaling it into jks mouth afterwards starting to slowly grind teasingly against jks crotch who arch back, biting lower lip "ahhh~ yes, please"

suddenly being turned around, receiving harsh slap onto his butt cheek.

"ask me nicely" taehyung said, squeezing the tight skin afterwards not really gently making jungkook throw head backwards, taking his ass higher praying that taehyung will finally slide his dick into him from behind this time, as well wanting to break the rope with his whole heart. "taehyung-", "I'm not your friend, don't call me by my name. that's disrespectful" taehyung, spanking jungkook again, kissing his back afterwards while jungkook moans highly "ah! that's a dream, there is no way it's happening"

"you've been a bad boy lately, huh? lying to your parents about being a virgin? about being a nice-gay kid? about sleeping that night at jin's place when for real I was fucking you however I wanted in my bed? oh I still remember my cum feeling up your milky, virgin ass" taehyung said into jks ear, teasing jungkook by moving his two long fingers between his buttcheeks, focusing on stroking his butt hole making jungkook bend his back more, leaving his ass higher looking like is bending for taehyung who was still behind him "oh my god"

"you are so good at playing a perfect son with perfect future while in the real life you are crushing on your older teacher, thinking about taking a shower with him, him licking your ass while you sit on his face, isn't it weird or awkward for you? fantasying about me when I'm just teaching you?" taehyung said lowely, hands caring jks sides who moans at how shivers run through his body every time tae touches him.

"I know you want me to be rough with you, I know you fantasise about me so much. doing things no one ever would think you have in head. as If I'm your sexual awakening, right kid? well, now you have a sex dream about it so I guess it's obvious" taehyung whispers, turning jungkook around harshly who bites lower lip "wake up" taehyung asked, leaning closer to jks lips not kissing him yet who exhales "what?" finally getting what that meant "no, no I don't want to please- don't leave me-"

~~~~~

"jungkook! you gonna be late for school! and I'm not driving you If I'm gonna be late because of your stupid oversleeping so get your ass of bed or else I will come and kill you!" sohee screamed.

jungkook whipped eyes sleepy, trying to figure out who he is, breathing out "fuck..." when suddenly heard gentle knocking to his room "hon, your sister is waiting already downstairs. you have to get ready, It's monday" Mrs Yuri said with a smile while jungkook nods at her, quickly grabbing his school uniform before closing himself in bathroom while Yuri started cleaning his room. when he was in bathroom he finally noticed how wet his underwear was "perfect" he mumbled while taking it off.

moments later sohee is driving jungkook under the school who was clearly upset about something not really showing or telling why from yesterday, that made his sister even more interested. "okay, I hate you sometimes but what's up? why are you behaving that way?" sohee asked jungkook who looked at her "me? nothing? I'm just sleepy, that's all", "you slept literally 12 hours kookie" sohee pointed out.

"yeah, I don't care how much I'm sleeping when I'm studying my ass off everyday. can I go without this interview?" jungkook mumbled making sohee title head to the side "what's wrong jungkook, why are you behaving that way? someone hurt you? you seems sad", "no" jungkook mumbled again not really wanting to talk about something related to his latest weekend.

"then why am I feeling like you are laying-"because you're fucking trying to play a good sister to me when I'm totally fine! I am! I'm fucking great! everyone likes me and admires me because of who I am, no one would be able to hurt me. If they would even try to do it, I wouldn't care because I don't care! I don't care about anyone's feelings or opinions about me because I'm jeon jungkook, so stop asking me how am I feeling because I'm fucking doing great!" jungkook said before leaving the car, loudly shutting door behind himself.

sohee blinked twice, looking at him walking away "okay, that was um something?" sohee said to herself, trying to process what just happened.

"no one will tell me how am I feeling, I know what I'm feeling. I'm an adult" jungkook mumbled to himself, hearing "hi jungkookie! ready for test from biology?" jin said while wrapping arm around jks shoulder who mumbled something to himself "what's up?" jin asked surprised at jks behaviour who says not really nicely back "fucking nothing" when suddenly both of them heard "hey guys, have you heard that this week we have a replacement from english?" their classmate kai said making jungkook throw attention to him.

"what do you mean we have a replacement?" jungkook asked "I don't know, Mr Kim seems to take a leave for a week for personal reasons, people were gossiping that he has a girlfriend and wants to propose to her but I don't know, I'm not sure. but that's weird since we had planned test for tomorrow with him" kai said making jungkook angrily bite lower lip, walking away while pushing him asay with his shoulder.

"wow" kai said surprised "what got into him?", "I don't know" jin said worriedly while staring at jungkooks back.

———•
- enjoy (remember that dreams are always messy and difficult especially the sex ones, that's why lots of quick things is happening there 😉😉)

———•- enjoy (remember that dreams are always messy and difficult especially the sex ones, that's why lots of quick things is happening there 😉😉)

my perfect boy, baby 🥺🥺
I miss him so much...

see ya