eighteen: fireplace

month later

taehyung and jungkook are at jks house, alone in his living room. they are sitting on the floor next to a lit fireplace, which was completely filled with warm fire giving them warmth and light, there were warm blankets and pillows lying around them, making the whole atmosphere even more cozy and nice.

both of them are naked. jungkook is sitting on taes lap, arms wrapped loosely around taes neck meanwhile taehyung was slowly and deeply by himself, lifting him gently with his thrusts into him making jungkook a total mess of ecology by the endless pleasure filling him and his entire swollen body. jungkook, with his lips slightly parted, moans close to taes lips sometimes making out, literally rubbing his against his from the closeness also trying to move on his own.

"slow down, let go of control" taehyung said lowely while grabbing jks hips just to help jungkook move them with long and deep movements forward and backward, jungkook at feeling how the overwhelming pleasure feels up his body moans highly, chawing his swollen lower lip letting taehyung take all the useless control "good boy" taehyung said lowely "you got so wet, I can feel it how easily you can move" squeezing jks right buttcheek roughly who moans.

jungkook was digging his nails into taehyungs strong arms because it was the most beautiful and best feeling he had ever felt. he never would have thought in his life that he would feel something like this in a place like this. well here they are, making love all sweaty and craving nothing more than each other. because that's what jungkook felt in that moment , as If the whole love in the world was there with them.

"oh tae~" jungkook moans high, feeling how the warm liquid fills him from the inside, giving him beautiful and strong pleasure. taehyung came inside him, giving him one of the biggest orgasms he has ever received, taehyung bites his lower lip hardly, lifting jungkook more so that he is sure that every place has been filled in jungkook with his cum which made jungkook's cheeks turn cherry red and his lips watered "ohh mhmm..."

taehyung smiled breathless, chuckling because of the endorphins filling him at how beautiful jungkook looked like "that was so good" taehyung said all happy while jungkook was staring at him without a word with those duo, big eyes all breathless. taehyung quickly pushed jungkook's sweat-soaked bangs back, his other hand holding him by the waist tightly and close to him said "you did so good" biting lower lip at the younger.

"I"jungkook breaths out, his gaze moving to taes all sweaty, haired chest and soon after his hands. he moves them smoothly down, feeling already how it got him all weak all over again "I-I..." jungkook said shakily, slowly meeting taes eyes who was already staring at him deeply.

"I want you to do it again..." jungkook finally whispers making taehyung smile at him sexily. he leans in and kiss jks lips passionately, taking jungkook up in his hold just to lay him over on the blanket starting to thrust into the younger quickly, long and rough movements. jungkook moans loudly into taehyungs mouth all hopeless, letting taehyung roughly grab his wrists and pin them to the floor.

"ah! ah~! ahhnmmmm~" jungkook moans out, titling head to the side while taehyung attacks his all in hickeys neck, kissing him there wetly speeding up his pieces into jks ass who parts his legs even more, trying to match taes moves a little by circling hips making his thighs shakes in pleasure.

"ohhhhh~" jungkook moans with closed eyes, arching back being submissive as never, taehyung groans against his milky skin, speeding up more and more, thrusting deeper and harder when suddenly a notification came from jks phone.

well, it didn't make them stop at first. taehyung quickly for a moment let go of jks one wrist just to grab his waist higher for a better access and as well corner, spanking jungkooks buttcheek harshly who wraps that one freed arm around his neck pulling taehyung into a hard kiss receiving another rough spank, making his legs almost give up of holding his lower parts up, his expression weaker than ever.