nineteen: drunk words

jun

why you don't want to meet me so badly?
what about the time that we spent together?

jungkook

I told you already that I like someone else
please
don't make it harder for me

jun

I know
but what's wrong with us just meeting up?
we can't just talk because you have a crush on some guy who doesn't even like you?

jungkook

it's not like that
it's too complicated jun
and I don't want to complicate it even more
my life IS already so complicated that I can't have another thing making it harder
I'm sorry
we can't see each other

jun

I know what is it about
you try to avoid me because you know you have feelings for me

jungkook

It's not true jun
I like someone else I'm sorry

jun

I know what you felt when we slept together
I know it was real
I know you can't stop thinking about me
us
I can't stop about you
I need to see you jungkook
please

"fuck" jungkook sighs, offing his phone before looking at himself in the mirror when suddenly someone knocked to the bathroom where he was.

"are you ready- wooo you look sexy, that dark make up wow, you have grown up man" jin said while patting jks back who sigh smiling at him "thanks" he said "are you ready for damn greaty fun? ah, I can't believe that soon are exams and we are partying, I can't believe it's almost the end of school and I'm not in my house studying. wow, this is total cosmos, I can't figure out what happened to us this year. we have become crazy and rebellious - especially you, my dear bunny" jin said with a smile.

"me too, I can't believe we're about to finish school. everything will change and we start adult life..." jungkook says, smiling happily at his friend sighing afterwards "what? you sad you won't see anymore our hot teacher? don't worry, now legally you will be able to flirt with him and If you'll be lucky maybe you gonna eventually get to know him better and hmmm have a sex? like you always wanted?" jin teases making jungkook laugh "yeah, fingers crossed" yeah not like I already did illegally

"okay okay let's go now" jin said before grabbing jks arm and both of them left to the college party where they really shouldn't go but didn't care at all.

———•
1 hour later

jungkook is looking for taehyung at the party meanwhile jin is talking to him some random story. It's been already 2 hours and there was no sign of his teacher.

the younger decided to quickly check tae's instagram to check If he posted something where he is and jungkook wasn't wrong. his eyes witnessed a story with a group of people including that one girl about who jungkook get so jealous that he loses control.

"fuck this" jungkook said out loudly and grabbed jin's drink just to drink it quickly "what? what happened?" jin asked confued while jungkook mumbles something to himself before going to dance, "jungkook wait-" jin tried to follow him but was stopped by a group of friends he met earlier "jin! jin! come here!" they screamed "oh hey guys".

meanwhile jungkook trying to hold back and relax danced alone with his eyes closed in the middle of a crowd of drunk people, but he was the only person who stood out to such an extent that everyone looked at him. he looked so sex, every his move was perfect, literally looking like he was dancing in slow motion. oh jungkook maybe don't know yet but he's a really attractive person to other people, maybe he never even noticed how much.