twenty: love...

1 month later

jungkook is in jun's bedroom, again.
he have been there since the party almost every night. right now he's laying onto his bed, with him of course next to him. both of them are completely naked, covered with a warm blanket with only one night lamp on. jun has wrapped arms around jks waist, face in his crook of neck being asleep while jungkook is running palms through his hair lost in thoughts, looking at the ceiling.

he honestly didn't think that he would ever see jun again when he came back home, but here we are. they are together, naked, lying in his bed looking like were doing something wrong. but does it do anything? after all, it is definitely not confirmed. I mean their relationship, jungkooks relationship with taehyung. and the fact that he has always felt like he was in second place to him, trying to accept that he often meets with other people, including girls with whom he has certainly slept in the past does not help.

and it just so happened that jun gave jungkook the right amount of attention at the right time. jun reminds him very, very much of taehyung, a lot. almost the same age, similar character, hairstyle but there's only one thing better for him about jun than taehyung, which is the lack of pressure to hide their relationship from everyone.

well, now he's basically hiding his relationship with jun, but why and from whom? the answer is very simple, the only reason is taehyung. but damn why? this situation keeps coming back and forth as if it was at least thing to hide from someone endlessly. he just met jun and now he's sleeping with him in one bed as If they are as close as he's with taehyung, it feels like his and jun's only connection is having sex for gods sake.

why does jungkook always feel like he's doing something wrong? that he's doing something he shouldn't and that what's happening to him and jun is just... bad. don't get me wrong, jungkook is stunned by how much he's having a good time and especially having sex with jun. he is perfectly capable of touching him where he needs to be, doing what jungkook wants him to come and getting a wonderful orgasm, screaming with pleasure but why does jungkook feel like taehyung no matter what jun does he is able to do and give him something 5 times better?

where is that damn weird feeling in stomach like jungkook spends time with jun? why is it all so complicated? goddamn, can't jungkook finally feel at peace and just know what and who he wants and feel that he's finally 100% sure of something-

"you're awake I see" jun said finally waking up, kissing jks neck who exhales, whispering "hey" with gentle smile onto his lips. "what are you thinking about?" jun asked now being above jungkook who said now looking into his eyes "nothing, I just feel really weird that I graduated. it feels surreal", "yeah now you gonna start living an adult life, that's messed up but don't worry. you got this" jun said back making jungkook roll eyes "it feels like I already started living an adult life and unfortunately it wasn't really my choice"

"I hope you aren't talking about us having sex" jun laughs out, jungkook giggles saying "no, I'm talking about the college thing. I've never wanted to go that far away from home, I'm actually kinda scared" looking down at jun's chest who says "well in that case, now you have me there" grabbing his chin up making jungkook meet his eyes again "I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna be there with you the whole time If you need me"

"yeah like a guide guy maybe, I'll be having too much studying to be able to have sex every night there with you like we have been doing there as a roommates. besides, I don't even know If I'm going there yet, haven't decided..." jungkook teases, chawing lower lip meanwhile making jun smirk "don't worry about it" he said now leaning closer to jks red lips who breaths out. "now that you are finally mine we can make everything work as we wanted to, right?" jun whispers making jungkooks nods "maybe you're right", "I am, don't worry" jun says back with a smirk.