V.1-Ch.6.2

Misaki

Advanced Nurturing High School

The bell rang signaling the end of all classes for the day. I grabbed my bag and stood up from my seat, and I headed out of the classroom along with everyone else. Usually, I would've immediately gone straight to my room, but I decided to wait for a certain person.

After a few of my classmates stepped out, that certain person I was waiting for finally came out. "Furukawa-kun," I called out his name.

"Were you waiting for me?" he asked.

"There's something I want to talk to you about."

Furukawa turned away from me. "Sorry. I have somewhere to be right now."

"What, you can't spare a few minutes with me?"

"A teacher called for me, asking to meet with me. So no, I can't." Furukawa walked away, but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"If it's that important, then I'll let you go. But that means we're going to have to talk later."

He stared at me with his empty dark-gray eyes, then sighed. "...Fine." I let him go, then he left.

"Ah~...I'm so screwed..." I turned and saw Kawasaki with Azuma and Tsukamoto. "If we knew about this, I wouldn't have wasted all my Points! I don't have anything anymore!"

"I know right?! We're all broke because of it! All that delicious food and all those beautiful girls we could've hung out with...gone!"

"What are you talking about? We never would've had a chance with those girls with or without the Points!"

"Y-You're right about that..."

*slam* Tsukamoto punched the wall with his fist. "Dammit! I really needed those Points!"

Azuma sighed. "Well...we can't do anything about it now. Oh, maybe I'll just go ask some people and borrow some Points!"

"Yeah right! They won't lend us anything! We're Class D, remember?"

"Ah..." Azuma let out a disappointed sigh.

Because of our class' actions, our entire class was now suffering the consequences. It would be long before we have another deposit of Private Points, and hopefully by then, Class D would've changed.

I pulled out my phone and checked my Points. I had about 75,000 PP left. If I use my Points wisely, I should be able to survive just before the end of this month. Besides, there were other options that were cheaper or free. If I relied on that, I could save a lot of my Private Points.

I sighed. "In the meantime, I should find a way to regain some of those Class Points we lost..." I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, the loudspeaker turned on. "Horikita Misaki from Class 1-D, please report to the faculty office to meet with Matsubara-sensei. I repeat, please report to the faculty office to meet with Matsubara-sensei."

I was about to head back to my room and wait for Furukawa, but it seems like I've been called.

Advanced Nurturing High School; Faculty Office

I entered inside and to my surprise, I didn't see anyone. Matsubara-sensei was nowhere to be seen. I decided to step out of the office and stood just outside the door in the hallway and waited.

As I did, I closed my eyes and thought to myself, thinking about the possible ways our class could change and rise up to Class A.

What Class D needed was unity. We need to have a leader, someone who can direct and control the class, bringing everyone together. In addition to that, we needed to act like an actual class. Everybody needs to stop skipping and stop being late to class. They need to change their attitude and act more respectfully towards others around them. And they need to be better in general. I'm sure if we were to do that, we would gain Class Points and be on our way to the top.