V.2-Ch.3.3

Misaki

Advanced Nurturing High School; Hallways

The next day, after classes ended, Furukawa and I immediately left the classroom and walked to our destination. As for the others, they continued the investigation with Kurino and Kasai leading them. And on the other side, Karuizawa continued looking at the school bulletin board for any updates and information.

"Where are we going?" asked Furukawa.

"To visit the class we're against in this case: Class C."

Advanced Nurturing High School; Class 1-C

Upon entering the classroom, we look to see multiple desks empty. I had intended to come here as soon as the day ended, but it seems like all of them left quite quickly.

"Looks like no one's here..." I turned around and began to walk away.

"You're heading somewhere else?" asked Furukawa.

I stopped and turned to him. "Yes. Keyaki Mall. It's the one common place where every student in this school goes to. If we're lucky, we may have a chance of finding them there." He nodded, then with him following behind me, we left the silent and empty classroom.

Advanced Nurturing High School; Keyaki Mall

We arrived at the mall and as always, it was packed with multiple students from all grade levels. They were walking around, talking and smiling, shopping and hanging out with each other. There were quite a lot of people here, which makes it difficult to find any student from Class C. However, with the OAA app on my phone, I'm sure I can narrow the search and easily find them.

As we walked around, I started looking at the faces of everyone around me. Some of them were from Class 1-B and Class 1-A, and others were mostly just upperclassmen. I continued moving forward, carefully and slowly analyzing everyone's face and matching them to their class. In the end, there were no students from Class 1-C.

I sighed. "It's no use..."

"It was logical to choose Keyaki Mall for the location, but it was unwise of you to think you could find a single Class C student here," said Furukawa.

"It was the only thing I could possibly think of if we wanted to speak to them. Unless you want to go to their class everyday, only to find no one there."

As we walked on our way out of the mall, we passed by a fountain and a terrifying male student sitting on the bench. Then...

"Hey," said the student. "You two aren't from Class D, are you?"

Furukawa and I turned around to look at him. He had black hair tied up in a man bun and long hair that came down from the sides of his head, covering his ears. He had dark-amber eyes, along with a ferocious and intimidating expression on his face. He seemed quite muscular, and he looked like a fighter.

"Yes, we are. And you are?"

He chuckled and smiled, standing up from his seat and coming towards us. "I'm Bushida Tetsu. It's nice to meet you. Horikita Misaki, was it?"

My face lit up after he said my full name and I immediately pulled out my phone, opening the OAA app. I searched for the name and on my screen, it showed his class: Class 1-C. He was exactly who we were looking for.

I suddenly started to wonder how long he was sitting here. Furukawa and I had been searching for students from Class C, but...could it be that they've been trying to look for us?