V.2-Ch.3.2

Misaki

Advanced Nurturing High School; Special Building

Along with Furukawa, we both arrived at the special building. We entered inside, and we were suddenly hit with cool air, compared to the intense heat that we felt outside. Looking around us, I noticed the lack of students. There were those who were here for club activities, but the building was mostly quite empty.

"No wonder there weren't any witnesses..." I muttered to myself. "Let's go, Furukawa-kun."

With Furukawa silently following behind me, we went on our way to the area Tsukamoto told us he fought those three Class C students at. After a few turns and some walking, we arrived at our destination.

"This is it." The area where Tsukamoto fought was near the middle of the special building. As I looked around, I noticed how students passing by could never notice the fight taking place. One would have to find a way just to get here.

"There doesn't seem to be any cameras," said Furukawa. "A perfect place to lure in Tsukamoto and get him in trouble." He was right about that. There were no cameras around this area, but there were a few around the corners just away from here. If anything, they recorded Tsukamoto and the Class C students coming here to the special building, which was proof that there was a meeting between them.

"Considering the lack of evidence here, there's nothing we can do. A dead end..." I muttered.

"Is that all?" asked Furukawa.

"No. There's still one more thing I want to check." I pulled out my phone to check the time. "But I suppose we can do that starting tomorrow after class. You still mind tagging along?" Furukawa stared at me with his dark-gray eyes and remained silent. I suppose that's a yes...