V.1-Ch.7.3

Misaki

Advanced Nurturing High School; Library

Now that we had our study groups formed, we would be able to start preparing everyone for the midterm test coming up in a few weeks. In my group, there was Tsukamoto, Azuma, Kawasaki, Furukawa, and Karuizawa. In addition to that, we also had two other classmates join us. One was Ogawa Kimiko, and the other was Hano Asuka.

"Alright. Everyone, please bring out your notebooks so we can begin."

"U-Um, what if we didn't bring one?" asked Kawasaki.

I sighed. "Of course you didn't..." From my bag, I grabbed out multiple new notebooks and passed them out to everyone.

"Wow! You already got some for us?" asked Azuma.

"For a situation like this, yes. Now then-" Tsukamoto raised his hand. "Yes?"

"Just so you know, I have Track at about six. I can't spend as much time here studying all day."

"I understand. Is there anyone else here who's in a club?" None of them except Karuizawa raised their hands.

"I have the Cooking Club, but we won't be doing anything today. So I should be fine," she said.

"Good. Tsukamoto-kun, whenever you're gone, just ask one of us for the notes. That way, you can balance your time between our study sessions and your club activities." He nodded in understanding.

"Ugh...do we have to take notes though?" asked Azuma.

"Yeah, I feel like we can just do some practice questions and easily pass the test, right?"

"Don't worry, we'll get to that. I want to see how well you guys do by taking notes first. If most of you can't do as well, then we'll do some practice questions as you said."

"What?! Why don't we just do one thing instead of multiple other things? This is going to waste my time!" said Tsukamoto.

"If it's time you're worried about, then let's have a vote to make it easier. Who here wants to take notes?" I looked around and saw Karuizawa raising her hand. Along with her, Ogawa, Hano, and Furukawa raised their hands as well.

"W-What?!" said Azuma. "C-Come on! Taking notes is so boring!"

"Hm...not really," said Hano. "I mean, you can always look back to it and find out what you're doing wrong. If we're doing practice questions, sure we'll get the answer, but we might not understand how we got the answer. Right?" Hano directed it to Ogawa.

"Y-Yeah..." Ogawa nervously pushes her glasses up with her hands.

Tsukamoto raised his hand. "Taking notes is fine with me."

"Tsukamoto!" said Kawasaki and Azuma.

"Look, we can't sit here and argue which ones we prefer! I'd rather just do whatever we can and get on with it man! If this gets me good grades and lets me do Track, I'm taking it!"

"Ah...but notes..." said Kawasaki and Azuma.

"Um, may I suggest something?" said Karuizawa, raising her hand. "If those two are better off by doing practice questions, then I'd say let them do it. While for us, we can take notes."

I placed my hand to my chin and thought about it, then turned to the two of them. "Does that work for you?"

"Y-Yes!"

I nodded. "Alright then. I'll hand out the practice questions to those two while the rest of us take notes. I hope by the time we're finished with our notes, you two are either halfway or fully finished with your questions."