MD Vampire AU Part 4

Uzi was sitting in class doodling, the teacher was going on about some sort of new safety procedure that nobody was listening to. Thad, who had chosen to take Braidens seat for the day, glanced over at his classmate, though it had been almost 3 weeks now since she ignored his concerns in the hallway.

On Uzi's neck was a handful of small red marks, at first Thad wondered if she had tried to hang herself...? But the marks were inconsistent in location, like they had been randomly dotted on-

No way...

Thad blushed at the idea of Uzi receiving hickeys, he didn't have a crush on her really- but did find her pretty attractive.
Class ended and Uzi was slower than normal packing up, so Thad waited. "Hey Uzi, how's everything been?" He asked casually, Uzi jumped, surprised by his presence.

"Oh sorry Thad- I've kinda been on autopilot lately- you okay?" She replied sweetly. Tone far more positive than Thad had ever heard, "I'm fine, just glad you seem happier lately- someone helping you out?" He said the last line as a tease. Uzi blushed and aggressively shoved past him, but didn't leave the classroom.

Thad giggled and grabbed her shoulder, accidentally yanking a part of the hoodie down to reveal even more marks. "Mmm..." he snickered.

Uzi blushed brighter and stuttered "Shu-Shut up! It's from puberty or whatever" she sounded desperate, but Thad wasn't buying it, and she knew it.

Eventually Uzi sighed "Fine, there's a guy, happy?"
Her classmate grinned in satisfaction, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow "What's he like? Do I know him?". Uzi laughed, stepping towards Thad. He was around 5'8, so their height difference was clear, but Uzi was used to talking with tall people now.

"You have no idea Thad, he could rip you to shreds"

Thad smirked at Uzi's confidence "I wouldn't try anything Uzi, just wanna know how he's making you happy". Thad thought for a second about what he said and blushed "Wait I didn't mean it like that!"

Uzi just laughed, grabbing his arm to pull him down to her height, "Don't worry Thad Thadson- I'm still innocent". Thad turned redder at the sound of his full name being used with Uzis suggestive tone.
He didn't like Uzi, but the way she was playing with him now...

It was something scary.

Suddenly Uzi released his arm and seemed to switch back to her normal attitude. Sighing she looked at him for a second before deciding to let him in, since he was the closet thing she had to a friend, now that N was...something else.

Without much thought Uzi stared blankly in Thads eyes, and he prepared himself to hear anything- well, 'anything' didn't include-

"I make out with a vampire every other night"

They say Thad's shocked scream could be heard off planet.

It was definitely loud enough to twitch the ear of a certain N, who had been quietly sleeping in his team's cave. His eyes twitched open, and he glanced to the entrance of the cave to see the sun still outside. He couldn't leave just yet- though he still smiled at the thought of his human. Her beautiful face, her perfect body, her sweet voice- her gentle touches. N craved all of it.

The male was so distracted in his thoughts that he didn't notice V sitting on the cave floor just below him, apparently lost in thought. "Hey dummy, down here!" She called, alerting N to her presence.

Immediately N jumped down to speak with V, she was the best hunter and Js second in command after all. Disobeying her would be pretty stupid.
V handed him a dead human she'd hunted that day and pulled on an expression of false concern "I know Js been cutting down your rations lately, I don't want you to starve, so take a bite" her voice was suspiciously sweet. N raised an eyebrow in questioning, but gave into his hunger, biting into the deceased humans neck.