Guardian Angel Part 8

Get out of my heart. Get out of my head. Go and find another lover instead.

N was gazing down at Uzi, once again curled into his chest, this time she had requested it. Claiming she slept best when using him a teddy bear, which of course N had no complaints about, he was glad to be useful...glad to be comforting.

Still, N ran those 3 phrases through his mind, trying to convince himself it wasn't true. His efforts were pointless though, he'd already killed for her, and it felt justified in the name of protecting her- of bringing her joy.

If the higher ups find out...I'm done for.

Regardless, N couldn't take back his choice now, and the sweet taste of oil seemed to make everything worth it.

Uzi mumbled something in her sleep, nuzzling further into his chest, N could make out 'stay', 'promise', 'mine', 'forever'. Ironically all words he wished to phrase for Uzi:

Promise you'll stay mine forever

That's the line he wished to say, god he wished he could say it, his feelings were getting stronger and stronger by the minute.

N felt his visor flicker, he was exhausted, these new feelings were draining. Unable to resist, N pulled Uzi tighter into his embrace before attempting to sleep, he pondered what his next step in bringing Uzi joy & love should be..

Dispose of the other bullies? Maybe...what if they could be potential friend candidates though? Mmm

Uzi mumbled again, curling closer into N's chest, there was essentially no space in between them at this point. N sighed and tried to close his mind, he wanted to get to sleep, there was more to be done tomorrow.

As usual, Uzi would be the first to wake up, nuzzled right into N's chest with his arms holding her in place. She looked up and smiled softly at N's cute face, his visor said 'sleep mode' like other workers, but his mouth was slightly open- making him look a bit goofy as he slept.

Wait...are those...?

The worker gasped as she realised what was in N's mouth, it wasn't open much, but Uzi could see 2 sharp points from the top layer of N's teeth.

Fangs, N had fangs.

Why did he have fangs?! He didn't have fangs before right?!

"Um...N...wake up..." Uzi nervously requested, N of course immediately opened his eyes and smiled at Uzi, who was anxiously gazing at him. "Are angels meant to have fangs...?" She asked, placing one hand near N's mouth.

N had to resist biting Uzi's finger for the taste of oil, he didn't want to hurt her, but the sweet taste from yesterday still lingered in his mind. He'd had fangs for a short while now, but didn't realise they'd become quite so visible, how else was he meant to tear metal apart?

The angel shrugged and attempted to pull Uzi back into his chest, making her blush bright, he was so clingy now! What made him like this?!?

"It's the weekend N..so I thought you and I could try with my dad" Uzi explained, voice slightly muffled from inside N's chest. N giggled at the mumbling and loosened his grip just enough for her face to be seen.

N smiled softly, "I'd like to help you with Khan, but you'll have to help me create a good cover story, or else you'll have to handle him alone".