Guardian Angel Part 2

"So my letter was answered?" Uzi asked, now curled up in her angels lap as he stroked her hair, she'd accepted N being an angel pretty quick and was taking advantage of his sweetness. It seemed as if N lived for giving love, happy to do whatever Uzi wanted, whether it seemed peculiar or not.

N smiled at Uzi and paused his petting "Of course! There's no way we'd leave someone alone for so long- they sent me because I'm suppose to be the most loving."

Yeah no shit. You let me sit on your lap no questions asked.

Smiling back at her angel, Uzi leant on his chest a little more, encouraging N to play with her hair again. "So are you going to follow me around at school now? I could use a friend but I'm pretty sure everyone is going to want a piece of you" Uzi groaned, she saw how her classmates looked at N, they definitely either had crushes on him or wanted to be him....maybe both.

The angel's smile fell slightly and Uzi could see tears well up on his visor. "Do you not want me?" N asked, voice shaky.

"No! No- that's not what I meant N!" Uzi sat up straight and cupped N's face, shocked by how sensitive he seemed- did he really want to be with her that much?

It seemed so as N took a breath, "I want to make you happy Uzi, to make you feel loved, that's why I'm here- I don't care what your classmates say" his voice was still shaky but sweet, Uzi could sense the genuine care in his tone.

Wow...they really sent me the most lovable one.

Smiling softly, Uzi nuzzled into N's chest, placing her hands on N's arms as she mumbled "Thank you".

N was surprised by her action- he wasn't used to receiving affection from others- it was his job to give love...not to receive it. Yet the sensation warmed his heart beyond anything he'd ever felt, no wonder Uzi craved affection, no wonder he was valued as the angel responsible for it. The sensation of care was beautiful.

The angel felt his visor glow slightly more yellow, though he assumed it was just surprise, he nuzzled his head slightly on hers- it was his duty to make her feel loved after all.

Time flew by, and the two remained curled in each other's arms, Uzi fell asleep but N stayed alert... he knew that sooner or later-

"Uzi I'm home!"

-Khan would come home.

N could make a classroom full of teenagers accept & admire him, but explaining to a dad why his teenage daughter was in your arms? That was a bit more difficult. Reluctantly N placed Uzi in her bed, tucking her in and fluffing the pillow before laying her down flat, he then jumped into the vents above Uzi's room to hide.

To N's surprise Khan didn't check the room- Uzi had complained about him in her letter all those years ago- but he assumed he'd care enough for his daughter to at least check she was sleeping okay.

You're the angel of love N, of course this is going to upset you, you're probably overreacting.

Regardless N waited a bit longer to jump down from the vents, he made sure to land quietly so Uzi remained asleep, then the angel started to analyse her room. The walls were grey metal, but Uzi had coated them & the ceiling in pictures and stickers, making the room colourful. N admired Uzi's style and sat beside her still body, only her core whirred  rhythmically as she breathed, she seemed so gentle and small in sleep.

N didn't need to sleep, so instead he made a plan for tomorrow, he was able to fool the school staff into believing he was new student, and would be able to follow Uzi around her classes. Hopefully he could help her make a new friend or two, that Thad kid who waved at them as they left seemed a good fit, though he hung around the kids that normally teased Uzi.

The idea of 'bullying' was completely new to N, he couldn't understand why someone would commit time to be cruel, especially on their fellow teenager.

"Mm..N"

Surprised by the sudden noise, N looked down to see Uzi still curled up, but visor relit. She was staring right into N's golden eyes with her own purple ones. "Do you need to sleep? I don't mind if you lay down" Uzi offered, yawning through her sentence. N smiled softly "I don't want to make you uncomfortable Uzi, if me sitting here does that I'll happily move".

Uzi shook her head and gripped N's hoodie with her limp hand, she couldn't even pull at N enough for him to feel it, but he got the message and laid down beside her- maintaining enough distance for her to feel comfortable. The angel found his own artificial visor flickering at comfy feeling on his back, Uzi slowed placed her blanket over the both of them and turned away from N again, she was lying closer to the door while N was right against the wall.

"Goodnight N"

"Goodnight Uzi"

The morning came quick and Uzi woke up to see N still asleep beside her, his silvery white hair glistening as he laid on his back, hands at his sides as he slept.

Maybe it was just in Uzi's head, but N slept perfectly, if there was a perfect way to sleep that is-

As if on cue N's eyes flickered, and he turned his head slightly to see Uzi gazing at him, he smiled and sat up slightly in the bed. "Good morning Uzi! I suggest you get dressed soon, Khan leaves for work in an hour and sometimes checks on you" N happily chirped, making Uzi sigh, this boy would be the death of her.

"Thanks N, do you need to change?" Uzi yawned, raising herself from the bed. "I do- but I summon my own clothes- I can leave if you'd like" N explained, looking at Uzi in anticipation. His small companion smiled "Turn around okay? Not that angels can be creeps" she requested gently, walking around to her closet while N covered his eyes.

As he kept his eyes shut N could swear he heard sounds of gentle sobbing, but he didn't dare turn incase Uzi was undressed, the young worker girl also seemed to be taking a long time to get dressed.

After what seemed far longer than needed to change, Uzi gave the 'okay', having changed into her typical hoodie and a fresh skirt. N smiled (again), he thought that Uzi's outfit really suited her, despite it not being the most 'holy' of clothing.

"Want me to look away?" Uzi asked, nervous about the idea of seeing an angel change, N tipped his head slightly. "If you want to, I'm here for you" N explained, seeming a bit confused at Uzi's offer of privacy.

Though to Uzi it sounded very much like a tease- she had to remind herself this boy was literally an angel and probably had no idea what flirting even was.

Uzi looked away without a word and heard N moving around begin her..a little perverted part of her mind wanted to turn around...to see what an angel truly looked like. She resisted...well she tried to resist. Eventually Uzi couldn't help but glance back at N, who was wearing jeans but currently shirtless, she blushed intensely at the sight- drones didn't have abs- yet N seemed perfectly sculpted.

He's an angel of course he'd be hot!

Whether or not N noticed was unclear as he tapped Uzi on the shoulder, having put on a large black hoodie, unfortunately covering the perfect physique she had just been admiring. "Ready?" N quizzed, looking eagerly at Uzi, who was still blushing slightly at the memory of N's bare chest.

"Yup!" Uzi claimed, she hoped that N didn't hear her little pity party earlier, though of course he would have heard something. Slowly Uzi opened her bedroom door and led N out, ignoring her anxiety and disbelief. Today was another school day...the first one she wouldn't face alone.