MD Vampire AU Part 8

Warning: Mentions of self harm and a little steaminess (you should know the drill by now).

N was in a dark hallway, he traced his finger along the walls while he heard a voice "Brother, come play with me!" They called.

The boy turned to see...someone...staring at him. Eyes a golden yellow, and skin frighteningly white, she threw a doll from her hand to N. Who caught it swiftly. "Sure thing- Cyn" N replied instinctively, not really being sure what he was saying. He chased the girl...Cyn...through the hallways until she stopped in a dead end.

"Cyn?" N asked nervously, still holding the doll in his hand. Cyn turned around and giggled at her brother- the giggle turned into manic laughter. Hallway shaking as she did-

N sprung his eyes open to see Uzi laying flat on his chest. She was fast asleep nuzzling her head into the crook of Ns neck. The vampire smiled softly, but was trying to piece together what that dream was, he had a sister? What was wrong with her?

Suddenly Uzi's eyes sprang open and she propped herself up from Ns chest. Grinning, the teenager kissed Ns forehead from above while he giggled. "N~ Sleep well?" Uzi asked, smirking at the nibble marks and kiss stains left on his neck.

Smirking back, N sat up so Uzi was in his lap, he then played with her hair contently. "You seem to have" N replied, assumption based on Uzi's energy levels. Uzi groaned "My dad will be back soon- I don't wanna have the 'vampires are evil' talk" as Uzi complained she fell onto Ns chest.

Instinctively N wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to press her face right onto his chest. He then felt her bandage, "Shouldn't we change that?"

"Probably- but dad will want to do it"

"I know what I'm doing"

N carefully removed the wrapping from around Uzi's arm. Making sure to be gentle where he knew the wound was likely to be worst. Uzi was surprised by how well N was doing, and watched in awe as he perfectly took off the pieces of fabric.

When the wrapping was off, N looked at Uzi's scars. They were frantically placed- some deeper than others- reflecting Uzi's panicked state when she made them.

Unable to stand the sight, N whimpered. He still blamed himself for Uzi's meltdown, despite her insistence that it was her own fault. Noticing how sad N seemed Uzi nuzzled herself against N again, causing him to start purring instead.
Uzi grinned at Ns change and kept her close proximity to him as he traced the scars with his hand.

When N was finished counting wounds, he went to fetch more cloth for Uzi's arm. As he got up Uzi whined, making N grin playfully at her.
"2 minutes Uzi it's not that bad" N said cheerfully, teasing his human.

After purposefully taking an extra long time to get the cloth, N allowed Uzi to rest in his lap as he wrapped it round her injured arm. The cuts weren't bleeding anymore, but N told Uzi there was still a risk of infection. "How do you know all this stuff N? I thought you were the pilot?" Uzi asked, curious about how N knew human medical stuff when vampires didn't really get hurt the same way.

"I don't really know Uzi, guess I just learnt it somewhere" N smiled back, blushing slightly at Uzi bothering to remember his position.

Uzi had another question but was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening. Khan stepped inside looking exhausted, and groaned when he saw his daughter resting in a vampires lap. "I leave for 9 hours- are those hickeys?!" Khan yelled the last line- glaring at his daughter.

Nervously both N and Uzi pulled up the sleeves of their respective clothing. Trying to hide what Khan had already seen.
Stuttering slightly, Khan spoke "I-we need to talk alone Uzi! Send your boyfriend to your room or something!"