MD Vampire AU Part 21

Alright it's back children (: gonna have horny and blood stuff like always.

N stuffed the dismembered hand into his mouth, allowing the blood to flow from a still open wound down his throat, it tasted surprisingly bitter...

It had been a few weeks since N found Uzi, and her transformation into a vampire was complete, Doll had run away after her apology- making the vampires loose whatever information she had. Uzi had been upset about that, but N only cared about her being safe, and the new state of the vampire pack.

V claimed she felt a new soulmate bond, but didn't elaborate or try to find them, at least not as far as N was aware. She said she wanted to keep listening before she gave into hunger.

If only she had this much self control when I was her soulmate.

Grinning slightly at the memory, N tore the bloody hand from his mouth and rose from his knees, the sun would be out soon- he had to return to the cave now.

Without much of a thought N launched himself from the building he was munching inside, flying back towards the cave. J was almost always out scavenging and Uzi was still predominantly living in the colony, but V would likely be home listening to her soulmate.

N would be proven correct as he landed softly in the entrance of the cave, V was lying in the entrance, smiling hungrily as she listened to the voice in her head. "You could go look for him~" N teased, standing above V with a grin plastered on his face.

V opened her eyes and snickered back "Who said it was a guy? Maybe I'm hearing a girl~ you don't know".

The two vampires grinned at each other, they'd bonded over the last few weeks again, becoming teasing friends rather than a desperate & reluctant pair of lovers. "So you admit you're bi?" N joked, handing V a bottle of blood from his lower pocket.

"Never said I wasn't- I don't put labels on myself and you don't get to put labels on me either" V shrugged, sitting up as she took the bottle. N simply smiled brighter and sat beside her, however as V drank the blood he could tell something was on her mind, her eyes seemed unfocused and dazed.

Noticing N's expression, V sighed and admitted what she'd just realised. "You've got Uzi, I've got whoever this person is- so what about J? She's lost her old soulmate to, why doesn't she get a new one like us?" V explained, genuinely sounding concerned.

Both vampires frowned at V's words, but N couldn't deny she had a point, he and V got new soulmates pretty easily- and he got his almost alarmingly quick. J hadn't had hers for years, why would she still be without a new one?

"I don't think she wants to move on- J- I mean" N thought, tipping his head slightly as he made up excuses in his head.

V nodded, but still seemed distant, J was family to her- she wanted her happy. The memory of their turn to vampires flashed through her mind- they lost everything that day- but J lost so much more.

Immediately upon J's transformation into her 'vampire' state, her soulmate had screamed and proclaimed that they weren't meant to be anymore, breaking J's heart and scattering their bond to pieces. You couldn't choose your soulmate, but you could reject them- only if you meant it with your heart and soul of course.

Tessa turned against us so quick- I mean it makes  sense she'd be scared but- I thought she loved J?

Sighing, V put her thoughts to rest, there was no point worrying about it now. If Tessa rejected the bond that was her loss, and if J chose not to move on there was nothing she could do, they'd forever be trapped in a heartbreak.

"I'm planning to visit Uzi late tonight, and I'll probably stay into the morning, can you go and scan the spire again for signs of AB blood? I did my shift" N explained, sounding far more confident in his orders than before. He'd made a lot of progress lately in the leadership department, becoming a more kind & gentle boss over J's aggressive commands, constantly putting others down.

V nodded at N and saluted, making him grin as he stood up, he approached the entrance of the cave when he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder. "V? Do you not wanna do the job? I can ask J later"  N queried, turning around slightly to face V.

Immediately as N turned around he felt her wrap her arms around him, placing her head under his as she held him close, N panicked and wondered if she'd gone nutcase horny again-

She hadn't, she was just holding him, gently...

"I want you to promise me N- that when the worst happens- you'll do the last thing you would ever want to" V asked, head still tightly pressed on N's chest. "V why would you make me promise something that like? Pretty vague" N claimed, tipping his head as he pet V's back. "Just promise me...please" V asked, genuinely sounding heartbroken.

"Oh...um...okay then" N agreed, gently removing V from his arms, clearly disturbed by the unique request of his colleague.

Without another word or looking back, N opened his feathered wings and sprung from the cave, aiming right for Uzi's bunker- which he had been given access to by Khan.

Speaking of the door obsessed dad, he was the first face N came across when he landed in the bunker, and seemed unsurprised when the doors opened. "N, can I talk to you for a second?" Khan queried, getting up from his seat at the head of the table, looking pretty anxious.

N was used to Khan being nervous around him, so simply smiled back gently, hiding his wings and tail to seem less threatening. Khan smiled at his attempt to be non threatening, "I just wanted to ask- this whole soulmate thing- can you test for it after someone has died? I love Nori and would never regret my life with her, but I know she'd have been curious" the old man rubbed the back of his head as he nervously asked.

The tall vampire grinned at him playfully, but didn't answer directly "I'm pretty sure you can- but I'd have to confirm with J, she's the smart one".

Khan seemed satisfied with the answer and stood aside so N could enter the final two doors standing between him and cuddles.

N practically had the route to Uzi's place memorised by now, so purposely looked around the hallways as he walked, he grinned at the newspaper titled 'Vampires are good now? Proven by local freak!'

Without realising- N arrived right outside the Doorman apartment- he smiled as he knocked lightly on the door. It only took a second before it slammed open- revealing Uzi- eyes now permanently yellow as her tan skin seemed washed out. She wasn't becoming pale like the other vampires, but the colour in her had become more dusty, her hair also seemed to be fading.

"N! Finally!" Uzi yelled, grabbing N by the color and dragging him inside. He went willingly and happily scooped her up in his arms.

The two kissed energetically as N kicked the door shut behind him, they dodged each other's fangs as the kiss got more and more aggressive, it had been a while since they got to quench their hunger for each other.

Uzi had purposely worn a loose crop top, making it easy for N to shove her on the sofa and begin on her neck & shoulder, making sure he didn't deprive the rest of her body by giving constant touches.

SHE. IS. MINE.

N kissed aggressively while Uzi groaned through giggles, fiddling with his fingers as he held her down, she could feel her body cheering as he moved around above her.

"N...can we talk-" Uzi asked, making her lover reluctantly pull away, though he remained on her top of her- whether it was his alpha urges or just his thing- N loved being on top of his Uzi.

Shaking a little from all the previous stimulation, Uzi sat up a little bit, so N was more lying on top of her.

Before she could speak- Uzi was interrupted by the sound of N purring- he'd done this before, but she never told him incase he got embarrassed or couldn't hear it. Uzi didn't mind it at all, in fact she found it absolutely adorable.

Smiling brightly, Uzi pet N's head and prepared for what she was about to ask...

"I want...I want...I want a baby"

Immediately N sat up and stared down at Uzi, she couldn't read his face- was he upset?

Not exactly. "Uzi! You're still in school! Why would you- it's so soon- vampire babies are different!" N yelled, panicked and red faced at Uzi's request.

Uzi looked down "I don't know...I just really really want one...your one".

Oh boy N thought.