Girls Support Each Other (Platonic Vuzi)

Uzi and V didn't get along, like at all. The only reason Uzi was still alive is because V respected N enough to spare his favourite drone. In exchange V got to hang out with Lizzy.

They got on each other's nerves far more than they got on, yet Uzi found herself stuck alone with V for one unfortunate afternoon.

"Uhh...V?" Uzi called, climbing down into the pod. V raised an eyebrow, the worker drone never called for her when she arrived, it was N that she practically attached herself to. Something else was off about Uzi as well, she seemed- awkward.

V crossed her arms at the anxious seeming Uzi, and tipped her head in questioning. Uzi stuttered then fumbled, not being brave enough to say the words, she found it embarrassing.

The disassembly drone rolled her eyes "Oh robot god Uzi- just say what you need!" V yelled, sounding exasperated.

"Do you have a spare bra?!?" Uzi asked, voice loud as she attempted to sound brave. V looked at the worker and sighed, that's what this was about? Why was she so embarrassed?

Noticing V's expression, Uzi explained "I- I might need a bigger bra, and until I find one I need to borrow someone else's" she said looking at V. The murder drone snickered at Uzi's desperation, though she did get it, clothes hunting was stressful already- without a bra it would be really annoying.

Sighing, V pointed to one of the pods inner doors and led Uzi to what looked like a bedroom. The worker noticed how it had blankets and pillows everywhere, but also a bar on the ceiling for when V wanted to sleep upside down. There was a couple of boxes and cupboards too- some full of what looked like clothes V had stolen from skeletons or dead workers.

Uzi was snapped out of her thoughts by V slamming open a broken wardrobe and rifling through it. "What size do you wear?" V asked, not looking directly at Uzi.

"Um...30B" Uzi mumbled, she wasn't exactly proud of her size, average female workers wore 34C as bras. Honestly Uzi was expecting V to tease her for her smaller chest, since that's what everyone who realised how flat she was did, but surprisingly V didn't say anything.

The disassembly drone searched but found no bra that size, since V had a significantly bigger chest than Uzi, she mostly collected larger ones.

Whoever designed my new body was a pervert V thought.

There was no way Uzi with her tiny boobs could fit into one of V's bras, but V also knew that Uzi going out to hunt for one herself would be really uncomfortable.

Groaning, V turned back to Uzi "I'm gonna go find you one okay? Stay put- I shouldn't be long" V claimed before stepping past Uzi.

"Oh uh- V it's fine you don't have to- I can look" Uzi stuttered, amazed at V being kind enough to offer going herself, she knew that clothes hunting was a nightmare for drones of any kind really.

V smiled softly at Uzi, genuinely impressed by Uzi's kindness "It's fine toaster, just wait here alright?".

Reluctantly Uzi let V go, watching her climb out of the pod and fly away, she was conflicted on how to feel about V's seemingly sudden kindness. Uzi almost felt like she owed V something now- or was that exactly what V wanted her to think?!

No. She probably just gets it because we're both female drones.

Smiling almost at the idea of V putting their shared trait above her hatred, Uzi decided to clean up V's room a little bit, just enough to be a small 'thanks' for fetching a new bra.

As Uzi started picking up the clothes in V's room, she realised why V's bras would never fit her, the smallest bra she had was 34c.

A little perverted part of Uzi's mind wondered what size V actually wore, not really because Uzi cared about how V looked, but because she wondered if N would also have certain exaggerated features.

Blushing at the idea, Uzi tidied the room a bit more, checking what size she found most. After a few minutes of organising Uzi realised that V probably wore 36E. Which was pretty big- especially considering all drones were smaller than humans- whoever built V this way was a creep.

"Uzi?" A voice called, snapping Uzi out of her subconscious cleaning, the worker finished putting clothes away and raced out of the room.

V was standing with a small bulky bag, her free hand was on her hips and she looked Uzi up and down, clearly suspicious. "You okay microwave?" V asked, referring to Uzi's digital sweat and squinting eyes.

The worker grinned awkwardly "Yep! I'm good! You find one?" She tried to quickly speed to a new topic, which V noticed but didn't comment on, if it was bad she'd figure it out later. Plus she had to admit some part of her found Uzi's panicked face entertaining, it reminded her of prey.

Without a word V held open the bag to Uzi, revealing a small black bra and some colourful sports ones, V had even gone the extra mile and found a white strapless. Uzi was amazed at V's kindness, her shocked face amused the murder drone "Jeez kid, they're just bras" she teased, though it was nice to be appreciated.

"Why would you do this for me?" Uzi asked, taking the bag smiling. V didn't have an honest answer, so she simply crossed her arms "I had free time".