2-.𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

S𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈  𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 23 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃

S𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘
23 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐋𝐃

Beep beep beep bee-

I woke up every morning and DID NOT want to go to work. I had a decent job and I was good at it.

I find that the people you are working with make the difference. When you're working with friends the worst day can be full of laughter and commiserating.

When you're working with unfriendly/grouchy people it can make a good day horrible.

Being so hung over I couldn't even roll over, forcing my self to sit up. I gathered my strength and lean over to collect the bottle of water and a pill from my nightstand draw.

" shit !" I mumbled glancing at the time on my watch, it was so close to the actual time am supposed to be at work.

I shouldn't even drink on a worknight, knowing how badly it affects my sleep schedule and will have me up all day running on caffeine.

" Alexa call Dejah !" I shouted gulping down the water ,after popping one of two pills down my throat. The call immediately connected with her groaning in the background .

" girlllllll mi tired enuh! Yuh nuh deh work ?," she asked lifting her head to stare at me " no" I smiled throwing the covers over my body.

Now that my water break was over, I felt slightly better but needed to spread the bed and get a quick shower.

" girl mi sore" she whined and I laughed hysterically " eeeh then a wah cudda cause dat,?" I asked forcing a blank look knowing inside I was dying of laughter.

" Gweh mon! , just mek sure yuh reach di people dem work early " she smiles blowing kisses to the phone. I kissed back then hung up.

Sliding off the bed my feet slipped right into my LV slippers as I began to pick up some clothes off the floor throwing them in the hamper.

Reaching for my charger I plugged my phone on then went towards the TV searching for my favorite Playlist. Finding a perfect mix of The Dutty money Riddim .

Rajah being on it was even more top teir according to Dejah's opinions. I think his song GOGO was really nice, plus based on his girlfriend who kept devouring me with her eyes.

Grabbing the broom and shovel, I began to sweep out the room and sprayed it down before going to the laundry room. There I emptied the hamper and also the shovel with the unwanted dust .