17- where uh belong

The night got colder as Ashanti covered tightly under her blanket. Eyes gleaming at the big screen in her room showcasing a movie she wanted to watch weeks ago.

Silently she began to observe the main characters every move, smiling at the scenes that would give her jumpscares.

Beep

The sound of her phone buzzing got her attention, swooping her palm under the phone grabbing it up typing away at her password.

Getting the phone open she checked her notifications seeing a text from duijai indicating he was outside right at her doorstep.

Him nuh rest?

She thought.

Slowly removing the sheet that covered half her legs , groaning at how cold the room felt immediately turning down the A/C stepping into her bed slippers.

Reaching for the door handle she steps out the room and barely locked the door leaving a little space .

Slowly descending downstairs she smiled a little happy to see duijai but ignorant from the earlier events.

Wrapping the strings from her robe tightly around her slim waist as she stepped unto the lower grounds reaching for the living room lights flickering them on.

Seeing his shadow lurking just behind the door made her skin crawl. The hairs on her neck stood up with every step reaching to the door.

Reaching for the door handle, she opens the door as duijai steps in pinning her against the wall and slammed it shut.

Lifting her using his strength bringing his arms underneath cupping her legs spreading them a little.

Ashanti looks down into his eyes , which were blood shot red. Licking his lips slowly eyeing her over and over as he leans in capturing her lips.

Wrapping her hands around his neck, the pair began to tussle as he laid her on the couch and eased up removing his shirt reconnecting his lips once again.

Ashanti stomach drops as she was lifted into the air while duijai explored her mouth desperately hand's cupping her ass .

She broke the kiss quickly, panting at how rough he was handling her body. There was not one fault and complaints but she was still angry.

" mi sorry " he says softly using his feet to push the door open and closed it resting her on the bed.

Ashanti sits up as her eyes roam over his tattooed body licking her lips imagining the wildest things .

Duijai wasted not even a minute more before stripping until he was only in underpants slowly strutting back between ashanti's legs.

" mmm" he groans as her slender fingers palm his dick , slowly rubbing it up and down making an addictive friction.

Duijai closed his eyes for a bit then reaches out wrapping his palm tightly around her neck bringing her closer to his chest .

" mi ago fuck yuh til dah attitude deh gone ", he whispered pushing her to lay down as her feet automatically goes back touching her head.

He smirks and began reaching for his pants pulling out a pack of condoms then began to slide his underwear down applying the protection.

" go slow" she mumbles as he began to tease her entrance.

Slowly he began to rub his tip up and down her folds lapping up her juices surely enough

shi wetta dan a-paddle boat 😝.

"Mmm" she whispered as he began to enter inside her .

" fuck!" He groans trying his best to be inside her already, if a did kayla or annakay him hood gone eeen long time.

" Duijai!?" She squeals out once he had slowly slid inside her . Reaching down he catches her lips and starts to slowly stroke in and out.

Pinning her hands over her head , he began to slow stroke then use one of his free hands to pinch and fondle with her nipples.

He began to go even slower trying to annoy her with his soft strokes so she was unprepared for whats coming next.

" why yah stroke suh - SLOW!" she screans as he began to speed up his paste pounding inside her .

Ashanti bites her lip trying to keep down the noise so her neighbors won't call the cops.

Duijai covers her mouth as he began to speed up his thrust, whispering-sweet things to distract her from the fact that was a punishment.

" suh badman fi a fuck yuh doh? " he asked pulling her up by her throat glancing into her eyes.

It's like he casted a spell or something.

He gets up off the bed then flicks her over arching her back deeply as he slide into her slowly deepening his strokes bringing her on edge.

Reaching up to her bonnet, he pulls it off and began pulling back her hair wrapped it around his fingers picking up speed once more.

" mi sorry " she cries reaching back to pull her hair from his grip but he had alot of force put into grabbing it.

Giving up her face was pushed into the pillow as he began to pound her even more roughly.

" my pussy diss yer, gi weh diss an mi kill him and u " he threatened speeding ip his thrust.

Ashanti nods rapidly feeling her body about to give out due to duijai's size and how hard he was fucking her .

He stops for a second then turns her back in the missionary position. Grabbing one of her legs resting it against his shoulder, while the other one was beside his right leg.

Keeping eye contact he began to slow stroke her , grinding his waist in circles. Pinning her hands together speeding up and slowly down his thrust hearing the sound of her getting melted.

Ashanti felt euphoric.

Like she was traveling on cloud 9 , losing her mind over a dick she didn't own was even more crazier.

" fuck mi a cum" he groans speeding up his thrust. Ashanti couldn't hold on any longer, the feeling began to knot inside her stomach as she began to feel overwhelmed.

Grabbing at the sheets , biting her lips using her eyes to navigate her feelings .

Duijai groans harshly as he came inside the condom just as Ashanti began to squirt all over the bed , legs shaking and eyes rolling back into her head .

-duijai got up off the bed and took her up starting a bathe resting her inside it . Stepping back in the room he changed the sheets and put on some clean ones .

Then he went into the bathroom and got himself and Ashanti cleaned up lifting her to the bedroom.

Grabbing a shirt he found and placed it over her body and even getting her some panties while he slept with nothing on wrapping themselves in the sheet going to bed.

😭😭😭🫶🏾.