8-real problems⭐️

Ashanti pov

" weh yuh wah talk boh?", i asked him sitting down right infront his face.

" come closer " he says rolling the spliff using his tongue to slide against the paper.....turn me on👅.

" oye mi eye deh yaso " he says seeing i was getting distracted.

We sat in silence for a few minutes until he speaks up " dejah seh yuh come een vex , wah gwan ?" .

Yuh see dah gyal deh!🙄.

I stayed quiet .

" nun juss feel sick" i lied .

He looks at me up and down then laughs " stop fuck wid mi head and talk " .

I looked at him with a blank face cause him really ago force me fi talk? The room began to fall silent but it was just the both of us.

Naj had taken dejah to get some ice-cream cause a valentine day but i had nobody to go out with so bummer!.

Rajah got up from the chair and stood right infront of me , pulling me by my arms until my face landed into his chest.

Fada mi not even ago look up!!

" ashanti look " he says.

Not today devil!

" no " I mumbled looking on the floor.

I felt his index brush under my chin before lifting my head to look into his dark orbs . Something  inside me snaps , starring endlessly like he was taking my soul.

" stop look pon me ", i said immediately pushing him away which i felt right back on the sofa.

A chuckle escape his lips as the both of us made eye contact. He was trying to lure me in with his dark eyes, my mother told me about witch craft and how strong it holds unto someone.

Rajah needs to go to church!.

" mi have a show tomorrow yah come ?" He asked .

I thought about it for a second but shook my head , the public eye was indeed a scary place and I didn't want to be apart of it.

He had scary fans that will literally go beyond social media and do horrible stuff, personally i like to keep private and social among my own group.

" will think about it " I sighed scrolling through instagram.

I felt his eyes bore holes into my face but i wasn't going to stare forever.

A loud bang outside alerted him as he stood up grabbing something from his waist hiding it under the pillow .

" a wah gwan!?" I shouted trying to get a glimpse of the outside .

" gwan upstairs an call dejah " he says pointing to the stairs .

Right now mi willing fi sacrifice fi see a who really wah come murda wi . Placing the phone to my ears i began to retreat upstairs watching rajah slowly walk towards the outside.

" yeah a wah gwan?" Dejah says over the call.

" girl come home now , rajah have out di gun mi gone upstairs " I whispered feeling myself about to shit.

" calm dung nuh gu-

" CALM DUNG!? " i semi yelled hearing his voice roar even louder from downstairs.

" mi soon come " she says then hung up.

I spring into the bedroom and looked around trying to find something to protect myself with. Seeing some papers on a desk and a tool box by the bed.

Rajah fix cars?

I asked myself but i rolled my eyes at how stupid that sounds .

Reaching for the box I slowly place it on the bed then opened it screaming in horror.

" di bloodclaat " I shouted throwing the box on the floor dashing thru the door , reaching the stairs within minutes passing rajah.

" a Wah happen?" He asked but my mind was all over the place to comprehend with him at the moment .

He hissed then drag himself inside to see what was all the screaming for .

The place began to get silent as i look around to see if anything was out of place , the sun was blazing hot so I started to sweat the moment i stepped out here.

Not hearing his voice i went upstairs seeing him leaning over the rail out of space . Slowly i walked up the stairs standing beside him waiting for him to acknowledge me.
I didn't like the silence so without thinking reached over to touch his shoulder.

" ra-

" sleep inna di guest room, doh guh back inna mi room", he says sternly glaring into my eyes.

I knew there was something wrong the moment he wasn't speaking or atleast look at me .

" what's that ?", i asked as if the explanation wasn't already in the room .

" none a yuh business juss stay outta mi room ", he says once more now facing me .

I gulped in fear seeing a red swipe in his eyes, nosah him a Mussi alien. The gate opens revealing dejah and Naj as they stood downstairs looking at us both.

Rajah looked at me one last time then went straight into his room slamming the door.

Author pov

" a wah happen?", dejah asked inching closer to the stairs .

Smelling an awful scent of dominance in the spacious area.

Ashanti didn't know what to say , she felt weird seeing that in his room and maybe it was a secret from dejah which she would never tell her .

" nothing him juss a guh thru something " she says walking pass.

Naj shrugs handing dejah the items holding unto the stairs " nuh go to him juss gi him some space" Ashanti interferes after seeing rajah behave so violently towards her she wouldn't dare get anybody harmed.

"Babe can guh pack out the things dem, me an har need fi tek a drive ", dejah says walking towards the car.

They both got into the car and speed down the road.

The ride was silent 🔇 if a pin dropped u would hear it , dejah didn't speak neither did ashanti . To be fair whatever she saw inside the room means rajah wasn't some innocent ute but the devil .

" mi -

" i know what u saw " was the only few things that escaped dejah's lips.

She pulled over on the road leaning back into the seat. Ashanti kept silent starring at dejah like she wanted to say something but didn't know when.

" just stay away from mi bredda girl, unless things will happen an yuh will regret it" she warns before driving back home.