16-onward

" suh yah come now?"

I smirked talking to dani over the phone. Nah lie fi smaddy weh shy shi can gwan bad stillz.

" yeah just gimmi a sec".

She says showing me around her bedroom snd the little skimpy one piece under her coat.

I had planned a small trip just fi get some food and talk to har . So she gave me the address to meet up and talk to har .

" alright b mi deh outside " .

I said hanging up the phone and started up the car as she got out the house marching thru the gate .

The moment she got inside , the smell of Chanel perfume engulfed my nostrils making me a little dizzy.

" sorry if its too much , i had a little panic attack " she says softly sliding the seat belt across her chest.

" dat gov maamz"

I smiled turning the car around heading to our destination.

😍timeskip

Grabbing the left over food , we both began to venture back to the car as the night got colder.

Right now i wasn't in the mood to get to know her , rather to just get my dick sucked and drop her back home .

She seems hesitant to even touch me , which proves my point of wanting to just fuck and cut .

" um.... Do u wanna come over?"

She asked turning in my direction, my palm slowly grips the starring as i try my very best to not pull over and fuck har deso.

" yuh sure? Wi can dweet another time Danielle, nuh wah force nothing pan yuh"

I said making sure not to come off as harsh as intended.

I could her a faint sigh fall from her lips as i began to feel guilty knowing this was her idea and she probably planned an awesome night for us both.

" alright " i smiled locking our palms together as i drove into her neighborhood.

It wasn't too far from my house but i choose to drive since wherever i was bringing her was a fair distance out coast.

Shutting off the vehicle i grabbed my coat and the food stepping out the car behind her .

Watching her sway from left to right as she walked up to her door opening it standing to the side .

Quickly, i closed the door sliding the keys in my pockets then followed her into the house .

The inside wasn't too bad looking, just needs a little more finishing up .

" I'll grab us a bath or u prefer to just sit down " she suggested but i was already half ready to fuck so why not?