9- jealousy

The following week😽🫶🏾

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞_𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢a

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐡.𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟓𝟔,𝟗𝟎𝟑 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞_𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚😈
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟎𝟐 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚_𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐮𝐡 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐝 !

I laughed to myself reading her comment cause maybe she thinks that does something to me when clearly mi nuh care!.

Seated in the backseat of the escalade, I waited patiently for rajah to get ready and join me in the back.

We were already behind time for his performance so i was a little bit impatient cause i already got dressed and doll up fi sit an wait chro😑.

" young sinna", marco says on the phone , standing a few feet away from the car.

Marco was the driver for tonight and if i might be correct the person responsible for all parties and event rajah gets booked out for .

" mi soon come "

I overheard and got a little excited turning to look out the window. In the distance of the house i could glance him coming down the stairs before shutting the gate brushing off his shirt.

The back door opens and he enters smelling so damn good cudda juss nyam him right now .

" a weh yah look pon suh ", he asked .

Ediot ! It nuh obvious 😑.

I turned my head the other direction feeling his eyes still glued to my face. Seeing my phone light up I reached for it seeing my boss was calling.

" yes mr -

" where are u!? You're literally not staying on track with work enuh cause the company sales just failed " he says bitterly.

I closed my eyes trying the best to hold out on certain responses.

Rajah looks at me with concern.

" i-i will try to make it up sir its just-

" you out partying all weekend and not one report is on my desk, you're lapsing and it's not cute " he ranted once more .

Wah do dah old man yah.

The moment i went to say something else the phone was snatched from my hands , i flared at rajah trying to get my phone but failed .

" yow pussyole mine how yah talk to har yer, man wi find yuh" rajah argued.

Immediately i snatched the phone back but it was already too late seeing my Home Screen came on and the boss had hung up.

I looked at him with the most upset face but he just laughs blowing the smoke into my face " easy yuh self" he said.