18- Romping shop🥱

The following sundeh morning 😭

How was last nights event?

__________________

Woiiiieeee

Mhi ole deh pon fire

I thought inside my mind . Who would have thought meee deh pon a haaad backkaz last nite wid di devil himself 😭😭.

Slowly opening my eyes, i catch a glimpse of the sun peeking inside the room being the light. Rolling over a bit , i felt a warm presence beside me.

With frightened thoughts i glanced beside me seeing Duijai fast asleep with his phone beside him .

My mind went into a leap of joy as i began to pull the sheet from my legs mouth dropping in horror.

Suh a really dah horse lengh deh mi get 😭😭.

As if he reads my mind , his head snaps in my direction with a grin from ear to ear.

" good morning ", he says pulling me closer to his chest.

I thought of an idea and began moving one of my legs over his lower half placing me directly untop of him .

The nervousness inside me rises to its peak as he held my hips firmly sliding my other half directly on his length.

" duijai~" I whined as the friction of both our lower half's collided with each movement.

" yuh nah guh chuch likkle girl?", he chuckles in his husky morning voice.

Placing my head on his chest slowly I nooded accepting the fact this moment had come to an end .

Wanted it to last a bit longer .

" yah come ?" I said nervously waiting his response.

Not hearing a reply i moved my head upwards to look into his eyes seeing he wasn't looking back at me .

"Duijai?" I called out once more, but this time he looks directly into my eyes searching for the right words.

" mi stop guh church" he says bitterly, placing me aside as he got up from the bed and began to get dressed.

Why?

" why don't u like church? It's so amazing to worship god " i stated trying to lighten the conversation.

He hissed annoyingly placing his palm over his face then continued to get dressed until
He was left to put on his sneakers.

" church ruin me Ashanti, please doh bring it up" he mumbled.

Okay then.

I got off the bed and walked over to him standing directly in his path, kneeling down infront of him.

" please just come fi one day" I pleaded but that only pissed him off more .

" bredda mi nuh wah fucking guh!? " he snaps pushing me away as i landed in the corner of the bedroom.

Tears rushed to my eyes as i swiftly wipe them away feeling myself get angry as well.

" get the fuck out ! Just leave then " i cried shouting and pointing to the door.

He looks at me with pity in his eyes but already i was blinded my ignorance .

" fine juss handle yuh ting " he says walking out the room.

Fuck diss!

Every time.

I grabbed my clothes and opened the car door getting inside and drove out the yard closing the gate.

Why mi even sleep wid har .

Knowing mi demons dem hungry fi sump new. This would only ruin har and thats what I didn't want to happen.

Glancing in the backseat I would get a glimpse of my demons looking at me with a smile.

" yuh do the right ting " he snickers placing his arm on the seat .

" fuck off " i hissed taking the highway to a house i always wanted to be at.

Danielle's house .

Parking on the side of the road , grabbing my phone and the keys slowly making my way to the door seeing a familiar car.

Shi know seh nuh body nuh fi deh yah.

Beeping the house bell i waited for a few minutes until the door opens reveling Mr Sweets with his clothes in one hand .

Nuh Ashanti likkle boyfriend diss?🤣

" well well look who the fuck it is " he smirks still standing in my presence.

" hey! Leave before-

Danielle's eyes go wide as she looks at me up and down biting her lips.

" good morning to u Danielle " i smiled inviting myself into the house .

The house smells freshly cleaned apart from the dutty people dem weh juss come outta it.

" why u here suh early?" She asked confused but i just chuckled.

" long time mi nuh see mi favorite porn star, affi gi yuh a visit " i smiled sitting directly on the couch as she made her way towards me sliding over my lap.

" who yuh did a fuck? Mi can smell har" she says scrunching up her face getting off my lap.

" one a mi client dem" i chuckled humorously as she glared at me from head to toe.

" you're a demon ..... there is a slight possibility she knows that right? " she asked but I didn't even think about dat.

Dunce enuh.

" she already seet suh mi nuh need fi hide " i told her removing my shirt as the tattoo on my neck began to transform into something else.

" you're fucking lying!? Yuh show har di box ???" She shouts in disbelief.

Nope.....thats why shi fi stay outta mi room.

" no.... But one day" i said relaxing on the couch.