19 demon

The voodoo yaad!

Duijai parked his car across the road and steps out. Grabbing his phone and obviously the pistol that was hiding under his seat , tucking it inside his coat.

Opening the back door of the car , he stumbled upon a demon starring into his eyes .

" leave" he says coldly grabbing a box from the seat wrapping it with white sheet.

Checking the time he was a bit early than usual but had to make it quick then get back home.

Inching closer to an old beat up yard, he began to hear voices inside his head . Talking and whispering as he slid pass the old gate into the mist .

The cemetery like yard was something from the Michael jackson music video thriller but with skulls  and chicken heads.

" mi deh yah enuh" he says marching towards an old shed seeing an old woman sitting directly on what seems to be a thrown made out of skulls and skeletons.

" good to see u my son" the old lady smiles reaching out for a hug .

She was awfully dressed with cloths of white and black and chains on her feet and wrist with a horn on her head and also a teeth necklace around her neck .

But then leans away when a tall figure stood behind Duijai pulling him towards the fowl coop.

" i made these rings for u, incase there was any problems u wanted to fix " the demon /half human spoke handing duijai 3 rings .

He slid them unto his fingers and turn to the figure hugging unto it as black tears rolled down his eyes.

" always keep them on " the demon warned then disappeared as a tiny dog was now in its shadow with its little barks until the woman bend the corner.

" u must stay for dinner, I'm sure danielle would love that " the lady smiles as Danielle came from the shadows with a soft smile.

He leaps over her and whispers harshly in her ears " fuck yuh falla me fah? " he hissed as they both walked behind the old lady.

" sorry wi caah stay " Danielle gulps standing behind duijai.

" atleast pray before u leave amor " the old lady says walking over to a ring lighting candles around it.

Duijai sat in the middle of the ring , placing his hands out waiting to collect something.

Danielle stood aside watching with wide eyes as the old lady killed a chicken then rubs the blood on her index and pointer finger before writing a cross on his forehead.

" by the power of me and the decipher i command u to kneel before us with your soul" she says then sprinkle some water over his face blowing out the candles .

(Skippp)

" what was that?" Danielle asked as the car was silent the moment they drove from the destination.

" nothing just forget yuh seet " he hissed looking out the window .

" u told me something the other day about not being full human or made by god , so that's who u worship?" .

He stops the car then took out the key glancing at her .

" just mind yuh business and stay away from this location " he warns her as he began driving back to their location as before.

Incoming call 📲 Ashanti 😍❤️

Duijai sigh's heavily as he picks up the phone and began speaking.

" Ashanti " he says softly hearing her pant heavily.

" DUIJAI WAH THE FUCK YUH DO TO ME " she cried .

" wah yuh mean ? Talk to me " he says trying to focus on the road and keeping his head in the conversation.

" Ashanti fucking talk nuh bredda" he says shouting at the phone .

" mi-

Before he could comprehend, the car got outta control hitting into another vehicle sending them both into a light post .