35- birthday glow⭐️

The Next Morning💋

The Next Morning💋.

" happy birthday to uu, happy birthday day to uuu. Happy birthday dear Ashanti, happy birthday to uu". Dejah says stepping into the bedroom.

Ashanti laid half asleep rolling over with the bonnet almost off her head. With a bright smile spread across her face she held out her arms for a hug.

Dejah reached into her grasp kissing her forehead. Naj steps in and gave her a hug as Rajah lean against the door.

" good morning and happy birthday mi tight ole baby mada ". He smiled reaching behind the night stand pulling something behind his back.

" a weh yah hide ?" She laughs nervously as he inched closer to the bed .

He kept smiling then reached over handing the box to her . Instantly, a smile had brightened her face as she began to remove the cover analyzing the item.

 Instantly, a smile had brightened her face as she began to remove the cover analyzing the item

" omggg!?!? Duijai mi love it!" She squealed running over to give a big hug.

He leans down kissing her lips as they began to make out. She pulls apart then gets up from the bed struggling to stand up.

" yuh look like a big irish😂". He laughs as she frowns rubbing her tummy, he apologizes by kissing her neck then leading her to the mirror.

" wi look good together enuh". She remarks rubbing her tummy as his palms were placed over hers.

" suh mi waah stay . Forever enuh" he says in her ears starring at the mirror.

Ashanti's brain took a trip down the lane when she wouldn't even glance pon di bowy. Not even fi gi him di right numba and now dem tun mada an fada.

Life funny.

" mi plan di appointment suh guh bade an put on some clothes fi touch road". He says sitting on the bed .

Ashanti did a little dance then hurried into the bathroom to get that shower. Duijai kept looking on his phone checking most things off his list.

This was the first time he had ever felt this way about someone fi even write a list of things to be done .