31-night to remeber 💭

The time was getting late.

In Ashanti's opinion, she woke up 2 hours later not feeling the pair of rough hands wrapped around her waist and the familiar scent in the bedroom.

Rolling off the bed, she checked the time seeing it was roughly pass 11:34pm.

Did he not come home?

All the thoughts ran through her head, it wasn't like him to go out and not come back inside.

Then again she never left his side since they got together.... Or if he even chose her to be his girlfriend with all the drama with Annakay.

Scrolling thru her calls , she came upon Dejah's number and gave it a call waiting for her to pick up.

She didn't have contact to Naj so dejah was the closest person that would give information on Duijai.

" yeah girl , a wah happen?" , dejah says lowly like she had woken up from her sleep.

" weh yuh bredda deh? Him nuh come een all now ", shanti says with a sigh .

Dejah clears her throat " mi nuh know enuh, juss reach back a Jamaica an get some sleep , him an dutty stinking crawsis bowy suppose to a par " .

Ouch😂.

Oh...

" urm.... Alright mi ago call him an try see if him phone ago work" she says then hung up.

It seems she didn't need to talk about the situation to dejah since their relationship wasn't that wonderful so maybe keep things to herself until.

Finding duijai's contact, she pressed it an place it to her ears pacing back and forth in the bedroom.

The place was silent since Imani went to bed earlier and Maggie went home til in the morning.

" Hello?" A female voice says.

The fuck!

" hello....who is this supposed to be " she said once more .

The words were stuck in shanti's throat unable to escape. So that's why he left the house ? To be under some bitch??

She thought.

And have the audacity fi mek shi ansa phone like shi a wife or something.

" um... where is duijai?" She managed to choke out .

The female turns the phone to the back camera showing duijai sprawled out in the bed with his underpants and marina.

Wow🧍🏾‍♀️.

" oh alright this is his sister, tell him that someone called an wah fi talk to him" she says then hung up before the female could even respond.

Throwing her phone on the bed, she wiped the tears from her eyes. She literally fucking pregnant how???? A suh man wikid.

Ping!

She reaches for the phone seeing a text message from Shane(MrRohan).

Mr Rohan
- good night Mrs Bailey, just landed in Jamaica staying at Riu for some time feel free to stop by so we could chat an do some work.

This man is diabolical.

Not taking no for an answer.

She told him multiple times about her relationship but after a oman ansa him phone, is it even a relationship?

So she replied to his text.

- lovely and welcome to Jamaica lol.... Would love to catch up so maybe
U can let me meet up an have a conversation.

Mr Rohan
- most Definitely beautiful....let me know whenever u are free😏.

\seen\

Dat emoji deh neva needed - she thought.

Laying on her back facing the celling , trying to calculate her thoughts and not think anything bad was going on.

Thinking too much about it , she ends up falling asleep again.

|this is to catch up on the last chapter and something into the next chapter to be aware, every sunday will be an update|