24- show time

I say directly on the bed and checked my phone over and over ... it's been like this for almost 3 hours .

Rajah didn't call or speak to me since day and it's eating me alive . After he got dressed in the shorts and shirt him literally disappear from the villa .

A soft knock on the door and the same brown girl from earlier entered starring at me from head to toe .

" yuh pretty enuh" she smile's sitting beside me .

Using one of her arms wrapping it around my waist but i felt uncomfortable. I began to shift over but she kept trying to sit close beside me .

" sorry it's a habit " she laughed and got up removing her hair revealing two large Elf ears and sticking out her tongue .

" the bumbo-

She quickly placed her hands over my lips to keep me down . Mi caah believe mi eyes , this must be some mythical shit .

" I'm an Elf ..... rajah doesn'tknow this so please don't say anything and spray out the room " she says quickly giving me a soft hug before rushing out .

Weird .

Dejah opens the door and steps inside closing it shut , she had the phone in her hand speaking to someone who responded with a laugh.

RYAN?????

I jumped up snatching the phone pushing my face into the front camera .

" hiii babyyyy" he kissed which made me blushed a little .

" wah gwan now- BUMBOCLAAT " he gasp seeing my tummy.

" yeah i know right", i smiled rolling my eyes .

We chated for a bit until i got super tired. Dejah gave me a small kiss on the cheek and left me to be alone in the bedroom.

Gathering the sheets , i leaned over the bed and pull everything off then got under the covers and fast asleep.

——

Rajah drove into the villa parking around the fountain, eyes were all over him but who cares? He was too famous to really get star struck about fans .

Common fowl dem.

" um sir! U cannot just walk in here " a lightskin female says moving one strawn of her jet black hair starring into his eyes .

" and who the fuck is u fi tell me dat?" He says nonchalantly, catching her off guard.

" think yuh wudda be more nicer " she mumbled looking away.

" to who? U? Can please tell me why yuh stop me from guh upstairs? Mi baby mada currently waiting " he says with a bit of attitude.

She clears her throat and held a form out motioning for him to obviously sign it . Duijai looks at her from head to toe and continues walking to the elevator when a voice called out .

" HEY U NEED TO SIGN THIS !!"

But he unfortunately ignored her and pressed the buttons heading inside the elevator as more people decided to accompany him to the top.

Afta mi plan fi juss deh in yah by mi self

Afta mi plan fi juss deh in yah by mi self .... Smh.

I leaned against the steel walls as the elevator began to fill up with people of all sorts .

I noticed someone glancing at me
From head to toe and that's when I realized she had entered the elevator holding a chanel purse with some heels.

She looks around and our eyes mek four and she smiled smirking a bit . Right now she a gimmi some vibz weh freaky but ano my style dat.

Have mi baby mada.

Everybody began to leave the elevator until it was the both of us . She came close to me and leaned on the other side of the walls starring at me .

But mhi not even a look.

" u seem hesitant about something ", she says with a soft smile .

I ignored her.

" i think you're parents would have told u its not nice to ignore people like that " she says once more trying to speak to me .

I cleared my throat " well unfortunately mi nuh wah talk suh can lowe me ?".

She chuckled " oh yah jamaican? Why didn't u say something babes lol " .

I frowned cause right now mi a start feel uncomfortable.

" my name is kamilia but u can call me lia " she says reaching to touch my hand .

" nice fi meet yuh but mi affi cut now " i said and began stepping outside the elevator seeing her walking behind me still

" yuh can stop follow me " i chuckled but she looked confused and began to walk ahead before entering in the room across from mines .

I quickly opened the door and got inside shutting it . 

Suddenly my nose flared up inhaling a sweet scent that made me growl ..... a cat? No ..... ELf? Yes !.

Hate dem fucking sum deh.

I began to smell it even higher until I open the door seeing Ashanti fast asleep wrapped up.

Carefully i smelt around the room until it stopped at the bed . Reaching over to Shanti I slowly patted her shoulders until she woke up confused.

Then jumped backing away.

" who come in here ?" .

She looks scared and surprised at the same time . Thats when i touched my face and realized my fangs were out and my claws .

Grabbing the curtains she slides them across the windows and slide off the bed walking towards me holding out her arms .

" calm down duijai ano nothing serious " she states but someone was definitely in here and with ease something could have happened to them both.

" lock the fucking doors and stay inside " i growl marching out the room and into the bathroom to cool down and fix myself.

.

I didn't understand what made rajah suh upset but then I remembered what the girl told me .

CLIFFHANGER 😓🎧