12-bagga gyal

" suh when mi a see yuh again?" Kayla ask mi

" suh when mi a see yuh again?" Kayla ask mi .

Right now shi ano di pree stillz .... Juss a gwan tek couple fuck outta it til maamz show mi di pree.

" mi nuh know but always ago call an link yuh ".

Mi tell har throwing 2000 pon di dresser , sliding up my pants grabbing my shirt .

Big man ting stillz .... Kayla fuck everything inna har way suh mi always mek sure fi buss a condom an put on caah shi nah use har head pon man .

" how much time yah guh fuck up? Mi tiad fi a wait til yuh oman stop chat fimmi get mi dick " she grumbled.

Diss mi caah bada wid .

I grabbed her throat easing her on the wall trapping her between my body and the wall, she began to breath shakily as my eyes tempered with her body .

" behave yuh fucking self yer, nuh step outta line " i warned her letting go.

Grabbing my stuff and immediately open the door glancing at the benz parked downstairs waiting for me .

" remember fi text me "

I overheard her shout when i reached the lower grounds , giving her a thumbs up then made my way out the yard completely and into the passenger side .

" dawg uh nuh easy enuh", Naj says pulling off speeding to the yard .

" juss a gwan do mi ting" , i laughed thinking about Ashanti .

Caah wait fi handle har issi.

Time skip😶‍🌫️✨

They parked at the gate and went inside the yard . Duijai went straight to his bedroom while Naj stayed back to talk with Dejah .

He steps in the room and slammed the door stripping from his clothes to take a shower then head back on the road .

Grabbing his towel off the rack , then grabbed the boom box heading into the bathroom and slammed the door.

" suh yaso him live ?," Gio asked me pulling behind Naj's benz

" suh yaso him live ?," Gio asked me pulling behind Naj's benz .

" yeah stay yaso ", i said unbuckling my seatbelt opening the door stepping out .

Walking up to the gate i reached my hand inside then open it stepping in the yard leaving it open a little .

Reaching to the grill it was already open so i stepped inside hearing dejah talking and Naj responding to her .

" heyyy! Weh ra-

" gone bathe " Naj answers me .

I nooded walking upstairs into the hall , hearing the music blast from his bedroom so i entered seeing the lights were off and the room didn't have any rajah.

Stepped inside and close the door sitting directly on the bed waiting for him to come out the bathroom.

Feeling nervous i began to remove my slippers then my top leaving me in a bra only and my shorts .

Pressing my face in the phone screen to kill time without even realizing the bathroom door had open and the music had been cut off.

Sensing eyes on me , i looked up slowly seeing a big bulge in Duijai's underpants .

😩bug buddy bowy frl mon .

" yah look fah", he says lowly walking closer to me .

I gulped sliding myself back until it hit the wall " u-u me a look pon" i mustered up feeling underneath me got moist.

He lets out a deadly chuckle" why yah stutter? Wah mi fix dat ?" He asked pulling my legs as my body slides to the end of the bed .

Duijai leans over me using his eyes to scan my face and my body , pulling me up by my arms so we were face to face.

My eyes ran over his neck tattoos and the fresh line up that was screaming fuck me .

He looks so damn good !.

" yuh fucking pretty", he says sniffing in my neck .

" mmm" I whimpered trying to remove him from between my legs but it's not working .

He uses one of his hands forcing my legs open placing them around his shoulders pressing his print on my front.

" yuh sure diss alright? Remember mi can stop enuh " he says hesitantly making sure i felt comfortable since he called what happen the last time .

" i am " i smiled grabbing around his neck pulling him in a deep kiss.

Forgetting Gio was outside waiting for me .

" fuck", duijai whispered wrapping his hand around my throat squeezing a little which a moan slips pass my lips.

He lifts me off the bed placing me to the wall, breaking the kiss starring deeply in my eyes .

I could see myself in them.

" guh lock di door", he says quietly removing me ,placing me on my feet while he went to the draw to grab a condom.

" done" i said turning the lock walking back to him.

He lifts me once more placing my back on the wall ad his finger find my underwear shifted them to the side .

Rubbing his fingers against my clit slowly, starring in my eyes.

" DUIJAI! Smaddy out yah to yuh " i overheard dejah say as i was placed right back on my feet.

" well dat neva work out" he says pulling on some shorts  walking out the room.

I slowly fixed my clothes walking behind him as we approached the entrance of the house there was the so called Annakay with some papers in her hold.

He looks at me from head to toe then looks over to the gate instructions for me to leave .

Waving to dejah I slowly walked to the car without a word.