33- check up

" the nurse should be here any minute ", the nurse assistant says walking pass us

" the nurse should be here any minute ", the nurse assistant says walking pass us .

We had arrived a little late due to my sleeping schedule being messed up.

Duijai called me a few minutes ago asking if he could come. But i didn't care if he wanted to or not , it was his child also.

" everything ago good ". Dejah smiles hugging me to her side .

She an Naj haven't made up yet , but i knew deep down she still missed him.

Shit i already missed Duijai but affi wull out like mi hate him.

" hello, good morning and welcome to clinic Express". The nurse says holding out her hand which i grabbed shaking it .

" follow me ". She says walking behind some white doors to which i followed.

The clinic didn't have a weird smell or anything.... The mothers were on each ward doing their checkups which made me smile.

I was going to be a mother as well.

We went straight into the office and i sat down on the white steel chairs as dejah sat next to me .

" how are u doing? And what will u be checking out today?". She asked .

" well good morning and i was scheduled for a simple check up, to see how far am i and how is everything overall". I smiled resting my hand on the little baby bump.

" okay ma'am just gently open your pants to your waist a little and lift your blouse a bit " . The nurse says laying out a sheet of fabric over the bed .

I handed my purse and other belongings to dejah then did as told. Stripping a little and slide myself unto the bed as she began to open a little container.

" this might hurt and also will be a little chilly". She says before applying the gel over my stomach.

I winced a little at the coldness but relaxed a bit . Slowly closing my eyes before there was a knock on the door.

The nurse looks up and nods as the assistant opens the door then steps aside .

Duijai , Naj and Imani stepped into the room .

I didn't glance at him but kept my eyes on the monitor trying to see my child .

He walks directly to my side and reached out for my hand to which i swallowed my pride and allow him to hold.

The nurse grabs a scan object that connects to the monitor then slowly placed it on my tummy slowly moving it around.

Tears brim my eyes as the monitor captures my babies little features. The nurse began to point at the screen explaining what everything was.

Omg! Mhi child🥺❤️.

" so u are 2 months into the pregnancy, everything seems healthy and fine but please don't stress too much or pressure yourself " she smiles handing me the ultrasound paper.