7 - star⭐️

Ashanti pov

I woke up to my celephone going off. Looking around the bedroom i noticed nothing has changed and rajah didn't come in here .

A knock on the door alerted me as i gathered the sheet over my body seeing dejah had entered the room.

" duijai seh fi come dung stairs when yuh done an him wah talk to yuh " she says.

I exhale and nod waiting for her to leave . The moment she does i got up and spread the bed fixing up the place a little .

Condom wraps all around in the bin near his bed which made me gag a bit , imagining what memories this bed hold .

Reaching for my phone I opened the chat to a few missed calls from my boss. And a text message.

-what u mean the deal is off? He is a high competitive person with so much rank to push us to the top , with such marketing we wouldn't have to worry about-

I immediately rolled my eyes slamming the phone on the desk . This wasn't my type of thing to get sexual just to get a company sale .

" it nuh get no betta dan my man my man my mannn"

Anything weh twinkle ✨ seh 😩☝🏾.

I walked into the bathroom and removed my clothes stepping into the shower, rinsing off my body before applying body wash to the new rag.

Rubbing the rag over my body i felt someone had eyes on me , shrugging it off as nothing i closed my eyes and began to wash below with the warm water.

Thats when i began to imagine rajah's hands roaming my body , lifting me into the air with his arms cupped under my thighs.

Having me spread open and slowly-

" yow hurry an come out mi wah shot a piss " I heard his ediot voice , all the memories of a while ago just vanished.

A wah do mi suh???

" move nuh a how much bathroom in yah mek yuh wah use dis ?"

I overheard dejah asked and i laughed to myself. Swear dem a di best brother and sister duo cause dem caah gree fi shit but nuh feel like nobody can bully dejah .

Rajah wudda kill everybody pon earth.

" move nuh likkle girl yuh nav yuh man fi bother ? Come like crawsis" he hissed .

I rinse off once more then brushed my teeth and wash my face with cakesoap ( 1 kartel😩⭐️) then dried off completely getting out the shower.

Walking back into the room , i dried off and changed into his underpants and his shirt using a new deodorant and lotion.

God know wah him do wid di lotion😂!!

Closing the door i walked into the living room seeing rajah and his friends sitting down smoking some more.

We locked eyes as he slowly got up and follow behind me . I stopped in the kitchen bending over to look in the fridge when i felt his print brush against my ass.

I jumped in fright hitting my
Head in the fridge wincing in pain .

" sorry" he says and just walked back out .

😂😂😂😂