4- 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I woke up early and went for a morning run, just to clear my head about Duijai and continue on my normal routine of the week.

There was no need to even mention him, he is just someone that wants to play around in everybody's face and he sure wasn't going to do the same same me .

Grabbing a seat on the bench, I pulled my phone from my fanipack and quickly slide up to answer " mummy " I said catching my breath.

" a weh yah do Shanti? Fuck ," mummy asked .

My eyes widen in surprise " lady hear yuh pon di phone " i chuckled hearing a faint laugh from Imani " hello doh act surprised remember it tek 9 months fi mek dat " she told me.

" so wah gwan wid yuh now " I said getting up off the bench,  looking around the environment seeing the parking lot wasn't too far away from where I went for a run.

" juss a call fi check up pon yuh"

Awww she thoughtful.

" mummy that's so sw-

I paused in my tracks seeing Duijai leaning against my car smoking.  Placing the phone at my ears again " mum Lata " I whispered then hung up.

Why is he so hard to forget?

Maybe him guzu me ????

" a suh u do things now ?" He asked leaning off the car walking behind me . Opening the door I placed my stuff on the passenger seat then slide my way into the car.

" how?" I asked confused " ignoring u it's just what's best for the both of us" I smiled but he only looked more upset " doh ramp wid me yer " he warns sternly but laughed " oh really?" Sarcastically I said.

" Wait til mi wull yuh "  he smirks standing aside.

Removing myself from the vehicle,  I observed him and smiled  " a weh yah guh ?" . He looks up at me with the slightest bit of attitude meaning he was a little salty about yesterday.

Oh bowy.

" guh look a Oman, a wah?" He says but I truly planned to ignore him and his sarcastic remarks. Indeed with a shrug " come mi drop yuh  dung di road " I smiled polite closing the driver door.

He walked around the car and got in placing his Seat belt across his chest  " never took u for the type to wear that " I said and he looks over at me confused before realizing

" yuh nah come kill me off in yaso " .

Irritated I put the car in drive and got out of the parking lot. My mind was already at ease for some reasons,  I began to shift in my seat not trying to make it obvious that i was starring at him.

Duijai didn't speak .

Maybe I was scary or he wasn't the type to keep conversations long, either way whatever it was it needs to be let go cause I was slowly getting bored and slightly annoyed.

" yuh caah talk?" I asked furiously.

He laughs " ano vex yuh vex? Wah tru mi nah chat off yuh ears " he asked .

I nodded.

" Normally when mi see uno , yuh always a talk to me an now yuh juss silent " I frowned trying to keep my eyes on the road and my ears in the conversation.

" mi juss nuh Inna di mood " he huffed.

This was the first time I've seen him this fatigued and close called with himself,  but I wasn't the type to judge people base on what it happening.

We got to the stop light and the mood was settled,  I reached over and connected the Bluetooth playing the first song off my Playlist which was a vybz martel GOGO riddim.

He began to rock to the beat even mumbling some words to himself.  I smiled grabbing my phone to record when his happy mood turns into a frown .

" doh video Me" he hissed facing the window .

I began to protest but stopped when his phone lit up with a number showcasing at the front .

Kay🍌

Duijai looks down then outside while his lap vibrated over and over with his ring tone being silent. With quick thinking I pulled over and put the car in park , turning my attention on him.

He laughs " yuh nah drive ? " .

I shook my head " answer the phone then mi drive , cause whatever your hiding has nothing to do with me " .

Duijai shook his head snatching the phone off his lap sliding his finger across it placing the phone at his right ear.

" yow weh yuh want ?" He says ignorantly.

I watched with excitement and a little fear, he was totally pissed off by my sudden acts of behavior.  One in which was so sudden he really took it by surprise.

" doh text back mi phone " he hissed an hung up throwing it onto his lap. With a smirk I leaned over and began to move the stick into drive slowing pressing on the gas.

" yah pussy enuh " he says to me with a frown.

" stop hide the bitches then I might consider giving u a chance " I explained as we drove futher down the road. Duijai didn't give me an exact location of where to drop him off plus I needed to take a shower and get some food.

" bring mi ova yuh yaad "

I looked at him with the most nonchalant face ever, thinking it was that easy for him to drop by my house but for me to bring him there and we haven't even talked more than so was the most delusional thing he ever said to me.

" right yaso mi a drop yuh off " I said pointing to a nearby bus stop. Stopping head on while he gets out the car and walked to the otherwise,  winding down the window I blew him a kiss then drove off.

Short chapter🥼