27- all for what?

" its that all u wanted?" The cashier asked checking out the cart load of groceries. Ashanti nods standing behind the counter as the lady finishes and told her the price

"20" she says .

Shanti went into her purse and count out the 20k handing it to the lady before having her items being placed in a bag.

" little boy come yaso" a Man spoke from behind her.

She looks up seeing a tall muscular man with a taper fade with a little boy looking directly up at her .

" hi" he waved then laughed.

This grabs the man attention as he was now focused on Shanti getting her groceries, he reached over and paid collecting his bag also .

Standing next to her , he took up a few of the bags " let me help u" he smiled and followed her out the store with her bags .

" u didn't have to , it was already covered " she smiled can't help but to be polite as well.

" u seem exhausted already " the man chuckled as she points to the black Mercedes Benz she drove .

" wow" the man says in surprise waiting for her to open the trunk. As she did so he began to put the groceries inside closing it down.

" what?" She asked .

" nothing... never see a pretty female driving one of these unless their boyfriend is in the driver seat" he shrugged.

Suh wah shi caah drive????

" well then its nice to be the first for everything and its nice to meet u -" she trails off waiting for his name.

" Shane..... and u are?" He smiles.

" kerry nice to meet u " she smiled back heading inside the car and started it up waving at the guy and his son.

{sum short until tonight}