15- pending

Dawg mi deh skl😭😭😭😭

I parked my car next to my neighbors gate

I parked my car next to my neighbors gate. Slowly opening the door grabbed my phone and made my way into my childhood yard.

Right now my blood was like a hot pot of soup.

How could my own mother do this to me ????

I hoped imani did as told and was ready for me to just come pick her up and leave .

Stepping futher in the yard , my mother was seated on the veranda with curtis who's eyes widen in surprise.

Wondering how didn't i commit suicide after my mother didn't believe me .

But man firm !!

" good afternoon mrs Bailey " she says as i walked pass them both.

I didn't even glanced back , just stormed towards imani's room knocking on the door finding her curl up in the corner of the room.

Immediately i rushed to her aid covering my body over hers . She looked up at me sobbing like crazy.

" mi nuh tell yuh fi wash di fucking plate dem ?", my mother says storming thru the door.

I slowly rose to my feet glaring at her , hoping her neck snaps just to how di oman grieve me tpc.

" suh yuh beat har fi dat!?" I shouted standing infront of imani as she approached closer.

" weh yuh come a mi yaad fah? Afta yuh hang up and disrespect me " she asked giving me back the same attitude.

" hello pack and guh inna the car ", i told imani helping her up as she began to gather her stuff to go outside.

Mother came directly infront of the stuff folding her arms , swear dah oman yah juss a tempt me fi do har something but mi nah guh even guh deso.

" come outta har way"

My eyes snap to the door seeing curtis approaching behind my mother .

A suh dem gang up pon har ?

It ends here.

" uno doh get me mad inna diss BUMBOCLAAT!" I shouted pushing her out the way so imani can get her things .

Grabbing my phone from my waist, i dial-up dejah telling her to meet me up the road wid duijai .

Grabbing atleast 3 bags of clothing , i moved passed them both grabbing Imani's hand so she was close behind .

💜🧸 time skip

Ashanti drove slowly behind the Audi parking and getting out. Seeing duijai in the driver's seat and dejah next to him.

" can bring har up a yaad ?", she asked grabbing imani and the bags filled with clothes.

" drive har car , mi will bring har home" he says eyeing Ashanti up and down.

Dejah steps away from the vehicle then got into Ashanti's car speeding away leaving the pair behind .

" yah come inside or yuh wah mi shub yuh in?" He asked seeing her leaning still against the car door.

" mah juss tek a taxi", she says about to move off when duijai got out and followed behind her .

" unless yuh nuh wah mhi strip yuh pon the road, guh si dung " he barks pointing to the front seat.

Anything weh sinna seh🤭🤭🤭.

" what now?"

She asked as she began to pull the seat belt across her chest .

I turned my body towards her " why yuh hang up?" .

She didn't even look at me , more so looked outside so i began driving down the road.

" mi a wait enuh shanti ", i said rather calmly so she wouldn't panic just yet .

" ano fi yuh business, nuh my phone duijai?" She replied .

Oh?

I swerved out in traffic then speed down the road pulling over to the curve .

Slowly leaning over and snatched her throat bringing my face towards her ears.

" nuh fuck wid me yer likkle girl ", i said rather lowly as she gasp in excitement reaching down to place her hands between her thighs.

I slowly removed one of my hands and ventured my way towards her tights .

Feeling a gasp escaped her lips as my fingers slowly rubbed between her legs feeling the familiar warmth.

" duijai wait ", she says hesitantly as I immediately let go glancing into her daring brown eyes.

" yuh good? Mi can stop enuh", i said leaning over in my original position.

She looked on nervously as if there was something she was bothered about .

" yow"

I said snapping her back to reality. A loud sigh escaped her lips as she began to look the other way .

" its just something from long time, ano really nothing " she says going on her phone .

I nooded and began to drive towards her house .

Author pov🤗

Duijai had drove into the yard parking directly behind Ashanti's car . Getting out dejah greeted them both as well as Imani.

" wah gwan wid har ?" Duijai asked as Ashanti stormed pass everybody climbing up the stairs.

" mi ago find out " he says trailing behind her .

Ashanti got into the room and slammed the door dropping in her bed . Moments later the door opens again as duijai steps inside and locked it shut .

" can come out ?" She asked .

But he stayed inside the room even sitting directly beside her on the bed .

" suh yah guh tell me wah gwan? Or keep mi inna di dark" he says but she didn't answer.

" come out nuh? An gwan to yuh oman dem mmcht the fuck yah badda mi fah!?" She snaps .

Duijai nods and got off the bed slowly walked out the room leaving the door semi open.

🥴🥴leff uno pon a clifff