6-𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

The day had went smoothly. No signs of Duijai made Ashanti both happy and sad, surely she was getting used to seeing his face but remembered he had a public life too.

She had gotten enough time to idle and joke around , so this was the real world now . Duijai was just a fairytale and she didn't want to get caught up in his whoring life or any drama that comes with his public life.

" put diss on ", dejah says throwing some heels to match her outfit. The time was strictly 4:55pm and the party had began around 5 which gave her more than enough time to get herself ready.

" weh Ryan deh now ," she hissed checking her phone for a message to answer her questions. Her should be picking her up so they could both attend but he hasn't responded to her last message.

" him soon come ," dejah says trying to ease some tension and clear the air . Ashanti sighs getting her heels on then handing the phone to dejah for some pics .

" yass gyal yuh angle dung!", she hyped.

Ashanti laughs " easy nuh " .

A car horn beeps about three times , signaling Ryan was here. She gave dejah a hug then ran out the room and straight downstairs.

Ryan opens the door to greet her with a smile " come tek some pics a mi deh " he laughs.

The pair took some pics and made their way towards the party bumping some skeng . Ashani was truly excited and happy to see new faces and to making some deals with a few bigger names.

She was the base of the company, which means anything bigger and better was put in place for her to manage.

Working in that position pushed more sales and value to her work making it more interesting.

The car came to a stop then parked in the lot. Getting out both she and ryan walked towards the red carpet and began taking pics for the media .

As they enter inside , the soft melding music played and give the place a movie vibe . They immediately went to find their boss and got noticed .

Seeing the massive crowd surrounded the area where she should have been , she walked the other side and went into the booth grabbing a seat.

" nice of u to finally join " her boss said sternly, she looks at him with a straight face but kept it cool for the cameras.

" there is mr Seaton, he is the biggest company owner uptown" her boss said as she acknowledged the well dressed young man which seems to be around her age.

" go and introduce yourself " he says.

With a sigh she got up from the seat and grabbed a glass of champagne before walking in the direction  of mr seaton.

He looks up at her with a smile and puts his palm out for her to shake " hello Mrs Bailey " he says with a smile.

She looks at him sheepishly " how do u know my name ?" She asked.

He chuckled " i know everything about everybody that works in my circle, practically i own half of jamaica's business rate " he bragged .

She nods seeing he was full of himself.

" u look rather appealing to the eyes tonight " he says with a smirk, she steps back and looked at him.

What a man prime and disgusting 🙄.

" sorry if i may come off rude , but that is no way to speak to someone of far intelligence " she replied and turned on her heels to walk away when a hand grasp her waist bring her into his chest.

" I'm sure u have been into prostitution once in a while to get this position, don't make it that difficult " he whispered.

Her body felt disgusting as she pushed him away and rushed across the room to the outside .

" girl come pick me up please", she whispered to dejah on the phone , memories and thoughts from the past came rushing to her mind .

So this was why her boss wanted this get up in the first place . Obviously mr seaton was into prostitution for sales and value and she became his target.

" a wah gwan mi see yuh run out", ryan says with a glass of champagne. Ashanti wasted no time running into his chest as her eyes filled up with more tears.

" m-mi call dejah fi come fimi, tell boss di deal off cause mi cah dweet " she sniffled ruining her makeup.

Ashanti pov
I sat in the backseat of dejah's car . There was no sign of talking from me , i needed to see my therapist first thing in the morning to clear my head.

How could that disgusting crobait touch me ????? .

Right now mi cudda never tell dejah wah gwan cause rahjah ago hear and he wasn't even in a good mood already.

" mi will chop off yuh head " he says which made me smile like an ediot .

I recall.

" uuh alright? Cause yuh juss quiet" she asked but I didn't say anything, she kept silent and drove me towards the house .

The moment we drove in the garage I stepped out of the car and run pass rahjah who stood across the yard smoking with some friends.

" weh shi a run guh " i overheard he asked but i kept running until i entered a bedroom seeing it had red and black interior with a skull bag on the floor.

Rajah room.

Stripping from my dress i stayed in my shorts and his shirt resting on the bed .

I closed my eyes .

Immediately falling asleep.

3-4hours later

Rajah entered the room and stopped seeing ashanti fast asleep in his bed. Without waking her , he grabs a few clothing and went downstairs closing the grill.

Picking up his phone seeing kayla on the screen . With a sigh he picks up " mi a fwd " and hung up walking  down the road.

Might be boring but 🤷‍♀️