14-beast mode

" big buddy whats up"

I mumbled leaning against the elevator walls . Right now there was no way possible for me to walk all the way up those steps in my stiletto heels.

Yuh mad ??????

Lifting my phone checking to see if the makeup covered the marks on my neck so mi nuh affi murda duijai when mi guh home .

All cleared!

Hearing the elevator's signature sound , i began to walk out into the halls seeing the place was busy with workers.

Must be a special day.

Glancing down the hall , my eyes catch a glimpse of Gio walking with another person as they turned the corner.

Next problem deh.

" hope todeh ends well" i sighed straightening my self as i walked down the stretch in a hurry .

Passing by workers and greeting them with a warm smile , seeing ryan blow a kiss at me so I returned one .

Upon arrival at my office door i began to reach for the handle when the door opens on its own revealing a disastrous looking female .

Behind her was Gio who was well relaxed on my desk , shirt opened exposing his clean shaven chest ,and his belt buckles undone .

" please excuse us ", i said in a warning tone stepping in the room automatically slamming the door shut .

I took a moment to breathe and the air almost choke me to rass . The room smells like sex mixed with weed.

" I don't think u should be fucking in the work area ", i said calmly walking pass him , resting my bag on the chair .

Turning around seeing he was now all up in my face with a sly smirk .

" says the female that has makeup around her neck and someone who brought her man into the office ", he says folding his arms trying to be smart.

" well then keep yuh cocky to yuh self , and please note my business doesn't concern u suh guh clean up " I scorned in disgust.

Honestly di smell was getting to me .

He gave me a thumbs up then closed the door . I slowly slide the draw open unpackaged a febreze blossom and began spraying it all over the room.

Finally mi can breathe properly!.

I slowly slide into my seat and took out my laptop , putting my password inside , then continuing the work i was already doing.

She feel man a some likkle bowy enuh.

I took off my jacket as i strolled down the corridor waving at the pretty ladies .

" yow !" I hailed a worker finding myself 2ft away from the bathroom when a female called out to me .

" can i help u?" I said trying my best to sound polite and not like a dog.

" yes , u seem very outstanding from all the men " she says with a soft smile .

I smiled back .

" eeeh suh nah gimmi di number? Maybe mi can get fi know yuh " i said handing her my phone as she typed in her number.

It's like 1 2 3 around here , di female dem quick fi get , yet still some man wah fuck batty dawg 🙄.

" text me ", she blushed walking away.

I shook my head smiling at little at how shy she was , comparing to my work neighbor she cudda pass stillz.

Entering the bathroom, i began to pull down my pants fixing my shirt under before pulling it back up buckling down.

Sliding my jacket over my shoulders i stopped in the mirror making sure mi fly nuh bloodclaat .

" gyal dem gad " i grinned using my phone to take a few pics making sure mi neat again.

Washing my hands and drying them , i began to open the door stepped outside and made my way back to the office .

Slowly opening the door . Ashanti was busying typing away to not even notice me .

She seemed a little upset tho.

Author pov 🫶🏾

" weh yuh mean him come back?" She shouts ,  bashing her fists against the desk.

Gio looks on confused wondering if he should get involved or just give har some time .

Grabbing his phone , he points to the door then steps out leaving her alone .

-

Ashanti placed her head on the desk as tears poured out . She would never wish this on anybody no matter how hard life gets.

" suh weh mi fi do Shanti? Mek him sleep outta door " her mother asked  .

" suh wah happen to me !? , fucking me weh suffer fi years after weh dah man deh do an yuh really juss forgive him " she cried .

Right now her mother was making the happy day sour . She didn't expect her to call and tell this type of news .

She should have killed him or pay  someone to do it the moment her mother took his side instead of hers .

" look just forgive him, mi sure seh there is an explanation to all-

Ashanti snapped " EXPLANATION!?!?! Fi fucking Rape a little girl , an innocent child that just thinks the world was rainbows and cupcakes " she cried even harder .

Her mother wasn't even trying to get the fact she " boyfriend" that she had raped her little daughter, instead she thinks Ashanti wasn't being fair on how the man got treated.

" doh call back mi phone " she says then hung up blocking her mother then texted Imani.

Mani❤️‍🩹
- pack a little bag and put inna yuh school bag , tell her you're going to tracks

- alright sis❤️

Ashanti placed the phone on the desk and relaxed her mind for a second . Seeing the back light flashing she was getting an incoming call.

Flipping over the phone a bright smile reached across her face seeing Duijai was video calling.

Incoming call Duijai 🖤

Duijai- sinful! How mi cah see yuh face

Ashanti - nothing mi juss lick up mi foot pon di desk

Duijai glanced into the phone seeing Ashanti had placed the phone above her head so she couldn't be face to face with the camera

Duijai - put yuh fucking face inna di camera before mi drive come a yuh workplace , stop fuck wid me

Ashanti slowly lowers the phone until her face was in view. Duijai removed the spliff from his mouth and took in her features.

Duijai- yah bawl fah? A who trouble yuh?

Ashanti stayed quiet.

Ashanti - sorry mi caah tell u

She says then hit the red button as the phone switches to her home screen already knowing she's done for .