Crazy for you- Fluff, Lee Eun-hyuk

you saved eunhyuk just as he was about to get attacked by the monster

"are you crazy?", eunhyuk stated in a rather calm tone which hid plenty other emotions. you scoffed at his question before inspecting your leg which was stabbed by a glass shard.

he sighed as he follows your line of sight. as soon as he saw blood dripping out of your leg, he gets up on his feet and carries you bridal style. the trip to the security room was silent, not like either of you knew what to say next.

he sets you down on the desk before searching for a medical kit. while he was doing so, your eyes followed him, deciding whether you should be the one to say something first.

dating him for about 2 years now, you knew him like the back of your hand, and right now you knew he wanted to scold you for risking your life.

"i know you want to say something so better say it now", you stated while looking at your injured foot.

slowly, you reached out and took a hold on the shard. you took a deep breath before quickly pulling it out.

"fuck", you cursed, eyes shutting at the intense pain.

eunhyuk approached you with the much needed medical supplies. he grabbed a chair and sat in front of you, gently placing your leg on his lap.

"that was dangerous". and there he goes.

he took out the antiseptic before pouring it on your wound. the suddenness made you hiss in pain since you weren't ready yet.

he muttered an apology before gently dabbing the excess off with cotton balls. he then grabbed the bandaid and cautiously wrapped it around your wound so as not to hurt you any further.

he sighs, pushing his glasses back on the bridge of his nose before continuing his lecture. "you could've died—"

"you could've died also", you stated, cutting him off abruptly. he sighs again, looking up at you before looking at your wrapped up wound.

"i'm sorry. i just didn't want to lose you", he confesses, still not meeting your eyes. it was your turn to sigh but you couldn't blame him. you would've felt the same if he was the one in your place.

you reached out and situated your hand on his chin, before lifting his face up so you can meet his eyes.

"i did what i did because i didn't want to lose you too. it was about to attack you and i couldn't just watch"

"but what if it—", he started but you cut him off once again.

"i'm alive, aren't i?", you asked and he simply nodded. he lets out a defeated sigh before leaning back on his chair, arms crossed.

"i can't make you promise me not to do it again, can't i?"

you smirked knowingly and a scoff leaves his lips. "glad we came to an agreement, lee eunhyuk", you teased causing a smile to form on his lips.

"hm, but on one condition", you cocked an eyebrow at his words, waiting for his condition. "don't leave my side"

you chuckled at his request but he waits for your assurance. with a shrug, you say, "don't worry. i wasn't planning to"

Author on tumblr