Your imprint's on my soul- Smut, Cha Hyun-su

summary: When Hyun-Su's monster shows up at your door, he teases you and implies that Hyun-Su wants more with you than what you've shared before so, when Hyun-Su wakes up, you decide to act on that.

word count: 4.1k

warnings & tags: canon-typical angst, fluff, smut, explicit consent, dry-humping, thigh-riding if you squint, handjob (male receiving), they're both virgins and are both painfully awkward, this is very soft tbh

Hyun-Su always knocks. It doesn't matter that you've told him he didn't have to anymore, doesn't matter that you've offered to give him a key. He still knocks, a soft rap against your door that you've learned to recognize from anywhere you are in the house — it's probably the first time ever that you are truly thankful for the terrible soundproofing in there. When Hyun-Su isn't there, you spend your time waiting to hear it again, whether consciously or not.

So when you hear something brutally hitting your door, the sound echoing through your silent house, it doesn't cross your mind that it could be him.

You stumble through the house to grab your bat, heart beating so fast it's threatening to fall out of your chest. Whether it's a monster or a desperate survivor trying to get in, you need to be ready to defend yourself.

You're slowly approaching the door when whoever — or whatever — is outside hits the door twice more.

"C'mon now, I haven't got all day."

You still. You recognize the voice instantly, of course you do, but what you don't recognize is the tone, or even how loud it is, for that matter.

"Hyun-Su?" you call out quietly.

It's not the smartest decision, because if it's not him, it lets whatever's out there know you're here, but you can't see yourself leaving him outside.

"You could say that," the voice answers, and it's still obviously Hyun-Su, and it's still wrong, somehow.

But, after a couple seconds of further hesitation, you decide to open the door anyway. You've heard it before, that tone, you think, even if it's blurry now. Plus, you cannot bear the thought of letting Hyun-Su out there, if it really is him. You tighten your hold on your bat, and carefully open the door.

The second you do, Hyun-Su walks in like he owns the place. It is so unlike him that you get ready to swing, but he spots you and grabs it from your hand easily, using his pull on it to get you closer to him, his other hand coming to your waist to stabilize you with a gentleness that contrasts with the abruptness of his movement. Once he does, he shoots you a grin that makes you knees weak, and, as his blue eyes stare straight into yours, you finally understand what is going on.

"All that for me?" he asks, glancing at the bat.

You don't bother to answer him. You remember too well the state he was in last time you saw this— well— version of him, and your eyes run over his body, followed by your hands, checking for injuries. But while his sweater is in worst shape than usual, and you find blood that you think is fresh on there, his skin is intact under your fingers.

When you look into his eyes again, you find him staring at you, amused.

"You can keep going," he teases. Your face starts burning and you take a step back, embarrassed, but he follows right after you, eyes devouring you. "Come on, you know you want to. Why not just give in?"

Your back hits the wall, and he leans closer, like a cat playing with a mouse. The difference is, though your heart is hammering in your chest, you don't feel that scared. Nervous, sure, but there is no actual threat to his tone, or even to his attitude.