See you again- fluff, Lee Eun-Hyuk

pairing : neohuman!lee eun hyuk x neohuman!reader

synopsis : exploration leads to something.

warnings : mentions of nudity. cursing. lowercase. not proofread.

exploring a not so ghost town is what you're currently doing right not after separating with other neohumans likes you.

it's easy to say you're bored and you want to play something... or should i say someone.

"aah!" you groaned, kicking rocks along the way "when am i gonna encounter a monster !?" you shouted in annoyance

clearly, you wanted to have some fun killing monsters but you're not seeing one, yet.

few more strolls there and there, you sight an unusual huge building. it was destroyed in half.

'hmmm let's see' you thought before walking towards the building. already wishing you would encounter a monster or monsters here.

and you did.

"come here you ugly piece of shit !" you shouted at a half-decapitated monster with a large ear. it's arm extended toward your way but you dodged it.

grabbing it with your bare hands, it quickly turned into an ashes.

killing the monster instantly.

"that was fucking boring" you sighed, sadly. you entered the building curiously. seeing a lots of rocks on the floor, however, something else caught your eyes.

"lee eun hyuk?" you read a name.

suddenly a loud thud came from somewhere near you. you slightly flinched but went to where the sound came from.

walking to a what seemed like a lobby, "ah !" you shouted, turning your head side ways whilst closing your eyes.

'why the fuck is there a naked man in here!' you internally screamed.

"care to put some clothes on ?" you asked but received no answer

"hello? are you there?" you asked once again not wanting to turn around or even open your eyes.

you felt it or him walk towards you. you can feel heat radiating his body and he smells...like shit.

"did you call me?"

Author on tumblr