Lee Eun-Hyuk x fem!reader sad/fluff

Pairing: Sweet home Eun-Hyuk x Best Friend!GN Reader (Late Valentines special)

Word Count; 3,647

Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Fluff

Summary: When Y/n confesses her feeling to her Best Friend.

Warning: Use of profanity, Cringy scenes

——

I headed straight to the floor

Oh, how she feels her heartache for him

Oh, how she felt her heart jump and beats wildly every time she comes close to him

Oh, how her heart broke into pieces at that time.

——

Do you ever feel your heart stop and jump wildly, while tiny butterflies fly around your stomach as they call it when you're around someone? Or as they call it when you're...

Inlove?

That's what you feel whenever you're around him, your best friend.

You never know how you even fell in love with him. Was it because of his kindness? His admiration at things? His aura? How does he smile and radiate it? His looks? His smartness at things?

Or himself in general?

You never knew, but the only thing you knew is that whenever he's around, You fell in love at that moment as your body does those things.

And it headed straight to my skin

Leaving me daft and dim...

——

I've got this shake on my legs,

Being new at a school was the worst thing that happened in your life.

Running through the hallways and bumping into people is not the greatest thing you can think of, and being late because of the many turns in the hallways was an addition to it.

And bumping that powerfully into someone was-

Wait what?

Shaking the thoughts from my head,

Before you can decipher your surroundings once again, it was muddled by someone who made you bump into a halt. Your eyes were shut, the pain throbbing in your head while you have put your hands on top of it caused by the harsh impact.

Upon opening one of your eyes, You saw a man trying to fix his glasses as one of its retainers was broken.

Opening both of your eyes wide, you quickly realize your actions in embarrassment. You bowed your torso in an almost complete 90 degree as you apologized.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so fucking sorry- holy shit" you cursed and excuse yourself through the incoherent words you have spewed.

This caused the said man to look up as he had finally fixed his glasses retainers. Smiling, he assured You in a comforting tone

"Ah, it's fine! it's not your fault anyway. Though you seem lost, do you need help?" He spoke, his smile radiating a positive aura around him

You finally look up to face the man who assured you, his hands sticking out in a shaking manner, his eyes shaping into a crescent moon.

"Uhm yeah actually... it's embarrassing to say but I need help," you confirmed while you nodded, your face showing an awkward smile, though—you shake his hands anyways.

You did not know you were gonna be someone who has played a part in his life.

You just find him as your friend and he does too.