Headcannons NSFW Lee Eun-hyuk

NSFW Headcanon Game

C - Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...)

Hm, so I think Eun Hyuk is a really clean guy and probably doesn't like the feeling of cum all that much, so he'll wash himself quickly after sex — and would probably be into shower sex as well. I could lowkey see him being into cum used as lube as a humiliating thing though. With that being said, very very into you swallowing. If he's not exhausted already, he'll be ready to go again in no time after that.

J - Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Eun Hyuk doesn't jack off unless he's super super pent up. I mean, he lives with his sister in a tiny apartment and he has to Study all the time and he doesn't have time for that nonsense. If he really can't take it anymore, he'll try to make it as quick as possible. Favorite fantasies include you sucking him off and you riding him, and it's embarrassing how fast they make him come. He washes them all away as he washes his hands, and then he goes back to pretend it never happened.

K - Kink (One or more of their kinks)

I could see sub!Eunhyuk being into pet play. He's constantly using his brain and thinking and he has so many responsibilities, it would feel great if he could just not think anymore and follow orders. He would take a little while to slip into the right headspace, but once he has his collar and you're treating him like a dumb dog, all there's space for in his mind is you you you and to be honest, that's all he really wants.

V - Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Eun Hyuk isn't loud — not on purpose anyway. He has pretty good self control and tries not to be too vocal, so any sound he makes will be due to surprise or if he's just feeling too good. He moans really prettily, fairly high-pitched. If you're trying to make him be more vocal, be warned that he can be a huge brat and will make you work for it, even if he's the one who provoked you by telling you you couldn't make him scream.

Author on tumblr