Dating Lee Eun-hyuk headcannons

at first, eunhyeok saw his feelings for you as a hinder in the situation at hand.
as the leader of the group, he couldn't let his soft spot for you get in the way of his decision-making skills.
not only that, but he could imagine that dating him wouldn't be the best for you either. he's a busy man.
as the brain of the group, he has to take initiative and make difficult decisions that nobody else will. it puts a lot of stress on him, and he would hate for you to deal with that.
but love is a strong emotion. no matter how hard he tried to hold it back, it leaked through eventually.
the confession process was kind of awkward. he wasn't sure what to say to you because he didn't know how you would react.
you were surprised but quickly accepted his feelings, and here you were. able to call the lee eunhyeok your very own boyfriend.
as mentioned, eunhyeok is busy. he doesn't have a lot of spare time.
though when he does, you try to make the most of it. cuddles, kisses, deep conversations, all of it. you try your hardest to keep him engaged in you and only you during his free time.
you don't want him to be focusing on his work when he's free. if he does, he gets stressed, and you hate to see him stressed.
he hides it well from the others, but you knew him too well for that. nothing can pass you.
he's very caring. always worrying over you and making sure you're okay, stuff like that.
he treats you with a lot of care. when he touches you, it's always as gentle as possible. he speaks to you calmly and never raises his voice at you.
he often doesn't have much of an appetite. making tough decisions has an effect on his relationship with food. because of this, he'll give you his rations.
he is also constantly checking up on you. he makes sure you're healthy and mentally okay (as mentally okay as you can be with your current situation).
his protectiveness level isn't off the charts, but it still shows sometimes.
if anybody insults you or questions your judgement, he gives them the coldest stare he can muster.
if you ever get injured or hurt, he forces you to sit down and watches over you until you're fully healed. he doesn't want you to potentially worsen it.
he puts full trust in your judgement.
he would never force you to do his job. he knows how difficult it is and doesn't want all of that weight to be put on you.
by chance, if you offer to help, he will reluctantly agree and let you be his second in command, basically.
if you think the decision he plans to make is a bad one, he'll rethink it for hours until he ultimately decides on a better choice.
eunhyeok isn't too specific with physical affection.
though he's not fond of it in front of anyone else. pda is not his thing.
he's actually very willing to give into any affection you give him in private though.
really likes kissing you. he thinks it's a perfect expression to show his love for you, so he goes with it the most.
his favorite is the classic kiss on the lips. not too sensual, but not too simple. right in the middle.
he also likes when you sit on his lap.
this doesn't happen often. it only happens when you're both in the security office alone watching cameras.
he puts his arm around you and you watch together, bringing up memories from the past and learning more about each other.
eunhyeok is one to put a lot of trust in you and the way you do things.
he never wants to get too clingy. he gives you your alone time and you give him his.
he trusts that you can do thins alone, and is confident in the decisions you make.
he's sure that you'll keep yourself safe and won't do anything reckless.
he's really big on sharing his clothes with you.
he likes to see you in his flannels and t-shirts. it reminds you that you're his and he's yours.
he willingly offers up his clean clothes to you if you can't find anything of yours to wear. he really likes how they fit on you and he may or may not have asked hyunsu to grab more of his flannels just for you.
he confides in you more than you'd think.
while eunhyeok hides the more intense emotions, for littler things, he always comes to you.
he most definitely asks for your advice when it comes to issues involving his sister.
speaking of his sister, she loves you.
she thinks it's relieving to have someone in the group who knows her brother as well as she does.
she's almost as protective over you as he is.
even though she shows a cold exterior to him, you're the only one who truly knows how much she cares for him. she confides in you almost more than your boyfriend does.
they come in a package deal, really. if you're dating eunhyeok, eunyu likes to get to know you just as much, if not more.
overall...
your relationship with eunhyeok is an independent one. you both trust each other and it builds a pretty firm foundation.
he's there when you need him, and you're there when he needs you. it's very nice.
he's really good at showing you he cares, despite how much stress he constantly had weighing him down. he tries his best to make time for you<3

Author on tumblr