Cha Hyun-Su x fem!reader sad

As Hyunsu turned into a monster you took it upon yourself to sacrifice yourself to turn him back human and you died or so Hyunsu thought

"Shh Baby it's okay" You said hugging Hyun-su as he his wings digged into your body. Without anyone's knowledge though your eyes were white instead of black, you going through your Golden hour.

As he started to calm down you went limp, you lost blood so much Blood.

Hyunsu catched you before you fell on the floor. His tears were noticeable. He sobbed, "No no no no, Please done leave ___, you can't leave me" He cried.

Ui-myeoung laughs as the pathetic ness of the situation he's the only one that knows about your little golden hour. He knew this was gonna be way different though.

Hyunsu squeezed your body in anger before picking you up and putting you with the group which made Eunyoo instantly grabbed you making sure your okay. Your not breathing or moving making her instantly worry.

"Hey ___ everything gonna be alright, okay honeybun?" She started tucking your hair behind your ear. you choked up blood as you tried to speak. You wish you could comfort them to bring comfort and say everything is gonna be okay and we'll get pass this.

But.... Your slowly fading and it hurts that your gonna loose yourself soon.

You can hear Hyunsoo fighting Ui-myeoung all the pain grunts. Until you couldn't hear anything no more and your eye sight was completely white. Your eyes were white.

Everyone in the group gasp as Yeong-su cried out to you, he tried running to you but his sister held him back. His cries made your heartbreak.

You wanted to go over there and hug him but your a monster now and your head was just spinning it was making you loose control.

White wings appeared from your back as you pulled away from Eunyoo.

You felt an urge to fly and that's what you did, You flew towards the sky stuck in your mindset. You didn't hear anyone called your name.

Especially Hyunsu the moment he lost his memories all he remembers is just you. And when he saw you fly he tried to follow but people he didn't know held him back. All he wanted to do is be with you and follow where ever your going.

Sang-wook found you and he helped you control your wings and abilities. Apparently you can be within the light and blend in.

Sang-wook complement you multiple times with the gift. You monster wasn't bad either it was just another version of you but was more twisted and less understood. Like a fallen angel per say.

Until one day he said something unexpected. "Angel how would you like to save you little fiancé?"

That alone made you excited so when you both hijack the army vehicle. Hyunsu took a moment to realize it was you. You look so different, your hair was now medium length and very much waxy and your outfit was like an apocalypse outfit which suit you.

He hugged you tight. he gave you multiple butterfly kisses on your face. "I missed you so much, I was gonna give up" He mumbled in your neck keeping you close.

"Yeah we know" Sang-wook said sarcastically.

"Sangwook?" Hyunsu questioned.

Making you instantly agree with Sangwook "Baby you were gonna give up all our covers. We're all trying to stay hidden from the government" You said looking at him sternly.

You were honestly so angry and maybe he could tell because your eyes should've been white but he seemed to ignore it and bury his face into your neck almost like he's smelling your scent for Comfort.

"I can't believe you tried to turn yourself in" You mumbled as he hummed in agreement.

Sangwook continued driving until Hyunsu came back to his senses. He couldn't trust him, he could definitely trust you but not him.

So they started fighting and you of course stayed out of it because that's your fiancé and mentor you can never choose sides between the two but when you knew it was getting to real you blend in with the light for your sake.

You watched at the vehicle crash with another with military people. You stepped down, stepping over dead bodies and not so dead bodies.

"___!!!" You turned around to see Hyunsu lifting you up and spinning you around in circles making you laugh. He peppered kisses on your face leaving hickeys on your neck before finally kissing your lips.

You missed moments like these.

"Listen, i'll need you to hide just in case the military comes" He whispered gripping your thighs making you nod in agreement.

You stretch your wings out your back as he let go making you fly blending into the sunlight

"I'll see you again My love, I promise..." He whispers before going to deal with Sangwook.

Author on tumblr