Cha Hyun-Su x Reader with bad migraines

Genre: Fluff and Comfort

- Hyun-su as much as he hates begging would beg Eun-Hyeok for time away from savaging to be with you.

- Hyun-Su tries his best to aid you in these times. He'll get you anything you ask for like strong pain medication (if he can find it). Cold or hot cloth for you head. Soup or rice.

- He is extremely protective especially when you're having migraines. He snaps quietly at the group to be quiet. Nobody ever argues cause they know what's happening.

- He'll lay with you in a dim room a candle lit for small comforting light. He even created a small night light out of a food can. It projects stars onto the walls and looks even cooler when you spin it.

- He'll lay down by your side and only get close if your comfortable. He'll stroke your hair gently or draw on your hands with his fingers tips.

- You sometimes ask him to tell you stories because it's better than the hushed groans of the monsters. Every time you have moments like this he always manages to take you away from the sharp pains.

" Hyun-Cha." You whisper softly to the boy next to you. He hums in response.

" Can you tell me story, please?"

" I'm not sure I'll be the best but I can try.."

Author on tumblr