Your protector- Fluff, Lee Eun-yu

Pairing(s): Lee Eun-yu x GN!Reader
Summary: Eun-yu's not a fan of how you saved your comrade.
Warnings: Fighting, monsters, blood, depictions of wounds, a little spicy at the end but no smut.
Word Count: 1,829

"Seok-chan!" You screamed, aiming your gun at the monster in front of him. Luckily, it seemed like the monster wasn't all that strong, just very angry and focusing all of that anger on your comrade. "Fuck!" You screamed again when you realized you were out of bullets and magazines.

Without thinking, you rushed forward, ignoring the calls of your commander and ramming yourself into the monster's side.

You were successful at bringing the monster's attention away from Seok-chan. The only problem was now it landed on you.

Both you and the monster were lying on the ground from the impact, but unfortunately for you, it got up first. It lunged for you with its extended and sharp nails and you only barely managed to roll out of the way. You kicked it in the ribs, sending it away from you and giving you enough time to grab the knife strapped around your hip. It got up quickly, lunging at you again, except this time you were unable to completely avoid its trap.

Its claws slash the side of your neck and cheek, luckily not going too deep but still hurting like hell. Its knee landed right on your abdomen, knocking the air from your lungs and unwillingly loosening the grip you had on your knife.

Fuck that.

You used what strength you had left to grip the knife as hard as you could and stab it into the neck of the creature. You did it over and over again until it scrambled away from you, seeming scared and angry.

Before you could catch your breath, you felt someone reach underneath your armpits and start dragging you to the jeep you used to drive there. You didn't resist, knowing it was your comrades and that you were safe with them.

Once they got you onto the platform in the back, you immediately felt the car start racing forward to wherever their destination was.

"We don't have anything here to help you with, so we'll have to wait until we get back to base," Seok-chan told you softly as he pressed a firm hand against the wound on your side - a cut you didn't even notice you'd gotten during your time fighting the monster.

"Okay," you acknowledged before closing your eyes. It was impossible to sleep, but you rested as much as you could until you got back.

Loud snores came from the man on the table in front of you and you groaned.

"I never liked him as the doctor. He's so weird," you complained about the Stadium's resident doctor/scientist, leaning against the door frame while Seok-chan walked around, gathering different equipment to help doctor you up. He snorted and walked back to you with his hands full.

"Can you walk on your own?" He asked. He had helped you walk and get off the jeep after the intense scolding you received from your commander for being so reckless. Your arm had been thrown over his shoulder despite your complaints.

"Yes, I can walk," you reassured, letting him lead the way so he wouldn't see the pain on your face when you moved wrong.

You arrived at a bench near some stairs and sat down with him kneeling in front of you. He slapped your hands away when you reached for the equipment, wanting to do it yourself, and you huffed.

You just closed your eyes and leaned back against the walk as he dabbed an alcohol-soaked cloth against the cut on your neck. It stung but you were honestly too tired to show any of your pain other than the slight scrunch of your brows. Next was your cheek, and you heard Seok-chan speak.