I'll be there- angst, Sang-Wook

Genre: Fluff, A bit of Angst

Summary: Sang-wook's walls finally collapse and your the only one who understands him.

Warnings: Mentions of Killing, Normal Sweet Home Stuff

Sang-wook was dangerous. There was no denying his hard cold demeanor and his fearlessness to stand up for/ to anyone in the group. Everyone though he was a criminal but you knew that underneath that had to be someone that cared. Everyday you watched as he groaned and grumbled at everyone. You tried your best to make sure he was always taken care of because he was important more to you than anyone. Maybe it was a petty crush or perhaps it came from a place of understanding.

Everyone treated him as an outsider. Yet you would offer him food. He at first reacted like he didn't care just walking away every time you tried. Slowly things changed. He would answer by shaking his head no sometimes he would take one piece before walking off as he started to warm up to you.

On a rather gloomy day rain fell hard outside, everyone already seemed to be in a terrible mood. But than a monster broke into the first floor. It tore through walls and damn near killed you all, luckily Hyun-Soo was quick on his feet to light it on fire before it could reach where everyone slept.

" This is ridiculous we aren't safe! That thing got down here!" Woo-Hyun shouted out. Making practically everyone jump beside Sang-wook who stood next to you.

" Ya, I mean what if we were sleeping a-and it snuck down here and killed us all!" Gook-hee added pulling her dog closer to her. They had a point, but the way that they bitched about it didn't help any.

" Let's all just take a breath-" You started trying to regain some form of peace you'd all just lost.

" Don't tell me to breathe!" Woo-Hyun said walking up to you. Sang-Wook stepped forward as if he were protecting you. But Do-Hyun spoke before a fight could break lose,

" The problem has been fixed we'll have everyone check over certain spots so we can-" Woo-Hyun cut him off grabbing his collar practically almost ripping Do-hyun's white t-shirt in the process.

" Your trying to kill us first you hold food from us and now this you-"

Sang-wook lightly pushing Woo-hyun back. His face turned to pure shock.

" You dare put your hands on me! You thug!" He yelled pointing at him. " Why is he even still here he's a danger to us all! He killed a person!"

Sang-Wook face fell for second before harding back up. He stepped back as Woo-Hyun continued.

" He's a murder a psychopath-"

" Stop it!" You shouted making everyone go silent.

Sang-wook shoved his hands in his pockets while walking away from the scene.

" Walk away killer!" Woo-Hyun yelled point at him.

" Would you stop!" You shouted smacking his hand down Woo-Hyun face turned in shock.

" Did you ever stop to think that maybe he did it for our own good? Maybe that man was out to kill us or take our only things we have left."

Woo-Hyun looked at you with a slightly deflated expression. " Whatever nobody cares what you have to say! You don't even speak half the time.." He muttered before walking away his wife trailing behind.

Everyone else followed their lead going off on their own. You decide to go after Sang-wook you weren't sure what you'd find. But you saw the look in his eyes almost like someone had poked his heart.

As you turned the corner you heard the sound of breaking concrete and grunts. You saw Sang-wook standing over concrete blocks slamming them with a sledge hammer. Little piece scattering across the floor.

" Sang-wook?" You said softly.

" Go." He muttered as he dropped the hammer on the ground his back towards you.

You start taking slow steps towards him asking, " Are you okay ?" He didn't reply instead he stayed silent you noticed his shoulders starting to shake by the time you reached his side you saw tears streaming down his face. It made your heart hurt to see him like this. You felt bad like you were seeing something you weren't meant too but you weren't going anywhere you wanted him to know that.

" It's okay." He practically jumped on top of you wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you close gripping your shirt as he sobbed into your neck. His grip was tight like you would disappear if he let go. You wrapped your arms around his smoothing his hair as you whispering.

" You can cry, it's okay." That he did. You practically watched as his walls came down you let him crying till the sun was setting by than you both found yourself sitting on the dirt near the window in a comfortable silence.

" Thank you.." He muttered. You could help but giggle at his embarrassed tone, He gives you shocked look.

" It's okay." You grinned. "I'm not judging you."

Sang-wook's eyes widen a bit at your statement like nobody had ever showed this type of care for him. Maybe you were the first in a while.

" You don't have to be strong in front of me." You reassured him. You just wanted him to be okay to know that even if the whole world judged him you wouldn't.

" I don't know what to say.." His eyes trailing down to the dirt.

" Then don't say anything, Just promise me you'll let me be there for you."

He nodded his head in acceptance of you and an acceptance of letting someone special in. You made him feel like there was more to this world than constantly having to watch your own back now he could watch what was right in-front of him.

Author on tumblr