•| Preface and Casts |•

P R E F A C E ✨

Scene 1:

Virat Kohli stood before his sister, his eyes filled with a mixture of resentment and hurt.

He couldn’t bring himself to accept her, not after all these years. She may have returned, but she was no longer the sister he once knew.

"I don’t know who you think you are, but you’re not welcome here," Virat said, his voice cold and distant.

Vaishnavi, now known as Vaidehi, stood her ground, her gaze unwavering despite the pain in her brother’s eyes.

She had prepared herself for this moment, knowing that her past would come back to haunt her.

"I am not Vaishnavi anymore, bhai. I am Vaidehi Sharma. Advocate for BCCI," she said, her tone firm and resolute.

Scene 2:

In a cozy living room filled with warmth and laughter, Virat Kohli sat with his closest friends—Rohit, Ritika, and Anushka.

The topic of conversation weighed heavily on their minds, a shadow looming over their otherwise joyful gathering.

"Have you heard from Vaishnavi?" Rohit asked, breaking the silence that hung in the air.

Anushka exchanged a worried glance with Virat, knowing the pain her husband carried in his heart.

She reached out to him, offering silent support as he struggled to find the words.

"She’s not Vaishnavi anymore. She’s Vaidehi," Virat said, his voice tinged with bitterness and regret. "And she’s not my sister."

Scene 3:

In a dimly lit room shrouded in secrecy, Vaidehi Sharma stood before her superiors, her mission laid out before her in meticulous detail.

Her heart raced with anticipation, knowing that the fate of her country rested in her hands.

"You understand the gravity of this mission, Agent Sharma?" her superior asked, his eyes boring into hers with intensity.

Vaidehi nodded, her jaw set in determination. "I understand, Sir. I won’t let you down."

Scene 4:

Shubman Gill leaned against the railing of the cricket stadium, his eyes scanning the crowd with a playful glint.

He was the epitome of charm and charisma, a smile playing at the corners of his lips as he greeted fans and well-wishers alike.

Vaidehi Sharma approached him, her demeanor cold and reserved, a stark contrast to Shubman’s warmth and charm.

She observed him with a critical eye, taking note of his easy confidence and magnetic presence.

"I must say, you certainly know how to work a crowd," Vaidehi remarked, her tone laced with sarcasm.

Shubman turned to her, his smile unwavering despite her frosty demeanor.