33] Holi Romance.

(Idea Credits to itsGill21, I don't know if this is good or something what you thought it will be like, but yeah.)

Chapter Thirty Three: Holi Romance

Ishan and Shreyas stood in the doorway, their eyes darted between Shubman and Vaidehi, their minds reeling with a whirlwind of emotions. Vaidehi's cheeks flushed crimson with embarrassment, while Shubman's heart raced with a mixture of panic and uncertainty.

Ishan's lips twitched with the hint of a mischievous grin as he exchanged a knowing glance with Shreyas, who struggled to contain a burst of laughter threatening to erupt from within.

"Well, well, well," Ishan began, his voice dripping with mock indignation as he crossed his arms over his chest. "What do we have here? A clandestine rendezvous, perhaps?"

Shreyas stifled a chuckle behind his hand, his shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter as he struggled to maintain a facade of seriousness.

Shubman's heart sank like a stone in his chest as he braced himself for the onslaught of teasing and mockery he knew was imminent. He shot Vaidehi an apologetic glance, silently pleading for her forgiveness as he prepared to face the consequences of their secret tryst.

Vaidehi's eyes widened in disbelief as she realized the gravity of the situation, her mind racing with a flurry of panicked thoughts. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out, her voice caught in the vice-like grip of anxiety.

Ishan raised an eyebrow, a playful glint dancing in his eyes as he leaned in closer, his voice dripping with faux seriousness.

"Care to explain yourselves?" he asked, his tone laden with mock suspicion as he feigned outrage at their deception.

Shubman swallowed hard, his throat dry with apprehension as he searched for the right words to mollify his friends' ire. He cleared his throat nervously, his palms growing clammy with nervous sweat as he struggled to maintain his composure.

"We...uh...it's not what you think," he stammered, his voice faltering as he struggled to find the right words.

Vaidehi shot him a sideways glance, her eyes pleading for him to come up with a plausible explanation to appease their friends' curiosity.

Before Shubman could utter another word, Ishan held up a hand, a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he exchanged a knowing glance with Shreyas.

"Save it, Shubman," Ishan said, a playful grin spreading across his face. "We know exactly what's going on here."

Shubman's heart skipped a beat as he braced himself for the inevitable barrage of teasing and mockery that was sure to follow. But to his surprise, Ishan and Shreyas broke into fits of laughter, their feigned anger giving way to genuine amusement as they exchanged knowing glances.