26] Revelations.

(Since it was creating major confusions, here are changes and confirmations:

Ahaan and Arhan are different people.
Ahaan's name is now changed to Jai to avoid confusions.

Jai- Criminal, Traitor, Mastermind behind Oceanic Innovations.

Arhan- Special Agent. Vaidehi's boss. He is good guy, he is in our team.)

Chapter Twenty Six: Revelations

Jai entered the dungeon wearing the lifelike mask of Shubman's face, his eyes gleaming with deceit. Vaidehi's heart skipped a beat as she saw him approaching, her emotions conflicted between love and hatred.

"You must be wondering why I'm here, my dear Vaidehi," Jai said, his voice chillingly calm behind the mask. "But let's not dwell on that for now. How are you holding up?"

Vaidehi's gaze narrowed as she studied the masked figure before her. "I'm alive, if that's what you're asking," she retorted, her tone laced with defiance.

Jai chuckled darkly. "Always the feisty one, aren't you? But don't worry, I'm not here to harm you... yet."

Her heart raced with apprehension, but she remained composed. "What do you want from me?" she demanded, her voice steady despite the fear coursing through her veins.

Jai circled around her, his eyes calculating. "Information, my dear. Information that only you can provide," he replied cryptically.

Vaidehi clenched her jaw, refusing to show any signs of weakness. "And why would I give you anything?" she shot back, her eyes flashing with defiance.

Jai's smile widened behind the mask. "Because, my dear, you we both know how much you love me," he said, his words dripping with malice.

Her heart sank at the reminder of her misplaced trust. "I'll play along for now," she thought to herself, steeling her resolve. "But I'll never forgive you for this betrayal, Shubman."

Jai leaned in close, his eyes locked onto hers through the lifelike mask of Shubman's face. "Yes, my dear?" he replied, his voice dripping with false sweetness.

Vaidehi's heart clenched at the sight of his familiar features twisted into a mockery of the man she once loved. "Shubman," she whispered, unable to tear her gaze away from the haunting resemblance.

Jai's lips curled into a cruel smile. "Oh, how I've missed hearing you say my name," he remarked, his tone laced with sinister amusement.

She recoiled inwardly at the deception, masking her revulsion with a facade of compliance. "What do you want from me, Shubman?" she forced herself to ask, her voice trembling with suppressed rage.

Jai's expression turned predatory as he leaned in closer, his breath hot against her skin. "Oh, my dear Vaidehi," he murmured, his words sending a shiver down her spine. "I want everything. And you're going to give it to me, whether you like it or not."