34| Handcuffs.*

(this chapter contains some sexual scenes, that is smut, skip if you are not comfortable with reading such stuff.
Warning 18+

Kuch jyaada hi wild hogaya hai yeh so, at your own risks.

Enjoy Reading!)

Chapter Thirty Four: Handcuffs

Shubman's lips devoured hers hungrily, Vaidehi found herself gasping for breath, the intensity of his kisses leaving her dizzy with desire. Each time she attempted to pull back for a moment of reprieve, he would draw her back into the embrace, his fervor matching her own.

Breathlessly, she managed to murmur against his lips, "Shubman, we should..." Her words were cut off by another searing kiss, his passion igniting a fire within her that she couldn't resist.

Lost in the whirlwind of sensations, Vaidehi surrendered to the moment, realizing that she needed this, she needed him. With every touch, every caress, he awakened a longing deep within her soul, a hunger that only he could satisfy.

His voice, husky and filled with desire, sent shivers down her spine as she met his gaze, a flicker of anticipation dancing in her eyes. "You're so... naked in my mind," he whispered, his words hanging in the air like a promise of passion yet to come.

Vaidehi's cheeks flushed with heat at his bold declaration, her heart racing with the intensity of their shared desire. "Shubman," she murmured, her voice barely above a breathless whisper, "I've never felt so alive..."

Their lips met in a fervent, hungry kiss, igniting a firestorm of desire that consumed them both. Shubman's mouth moved against hers with an urgency that left her breathless, their tongues dancing in a passionate embrace. With each kiss, he seemed to devour her, leaving her gasping for more.

As their embrace deepened, his hands traced the curves of her body, sending shivers of anticipation racing down her spine.

With a boldness that left her trembling, he pulled her top down her shoulders, his touch igniting a fierce heat within her. His fingers deftly unbuttoned her jeans, his gaze smoldering with desire as he guided her towards the bed.

Their footsteps echoed in the room, a rhythmic beat that matched the pounding of their hearts. With every step, their passion grew, an unstoppable force that threatened to consume them both.

As they reached the bed, Shubman's eyes blazed with an intensity that took her breath away, his hunger for her palpable in every touch, every kiss.

"Vaidehi," he murmured, his voice a low, seductive growl, "you drive me wild."

With a soft gasp, she melted into his embrace, her body humming with anticipation as he lowered her onto the bed, their desires colliding in a whirlwind of passion and ecstasy.

She sat there in her lingerie, her chest heaving with each ragged breath as desire pulsed through her veins. "Mind if I use something from your agent tools?" Shubman's voice broke through the haze of passion, his eyes dark with lust as he gazed at her.